Prologue

Hanagaki Takemichi stares at the window near his bed the familiar white walls that surrounded him in his everyday life.

He was now 17 years old yet he still can't go outside. Well he won't be able to anyway. He already accepted that fact from a very long time ago but it won't hurt to dream to be able to be freed again right.

He looks at his shaky hands. Was there still hope. He forgot everything how to laugh to be sad or even anger.

He can't feel those emotion as it will be the cause of his death. It's unfair right being born in a world that isn't for you.

Just like what his everyday doing staring blankly at the passerby at the hospital.

He want to go out too. He wants the grass to touch his feet. But he can't. Even his own parents already give up on him maybe they do still care but not that much I guess.

He can still get whatever he wanted though they are always away so Takemitchi thinks that maybe they have given up on him.

They only pay all the necessities he wanted as they were too busy doing things as Takemitchi family is rich people. Takemichi thought of it if they will ever miss him if he ever did die.

He hopes that they will, he hopes. The last time Takemitchi ever saw his family was a very long time ago. He lost count of the time as he does not want to look at the calendar.

Cause he knew as times goes by slowly he will disappear from this world. He smile but eyes empty. He can't be sad, he can't be happy, he can't be angry, he can't be excited.

Ohh why was God too cruel to him. Well he had a wish a single wish that he hopes that atleast someone will fulfill.

........

-Okay this is inspired by a person in yt.

Hehe I like the concept of the story so yeah I'm gonna make it

-so Takemichi and The Mizo squad never met, he also never met Hina in this timeline so don't be shocked if Takemitchi is lonely at most of the time.

-This is an Angst story sorry not sorry and also this is just a short story so yeah it's probably only 10 chapters or much more shorter.