Peyoung Yakisoba

As the two play while Takemichi lightly laughs on how Baji keeps on losing to the game always getting flicked in the forehead.

Baji's forehead is all red. But he think it's worth it though Takemitchi eyes still look sad whenever he smiles it brighten up for a split second.

Baji knew that Takemichi is happy being with him despite the small emotion that the boy gave him. He was more than happy to know that he still had some happiness in him.

"So how'd you get admitted here?" Takemitchi ask the older guy.

"Hmm. I was stabbed" Baji just simply said.

"Well does that still hurt?" Takemichi asks him.

"Hmm it really that much now. Though it really hurts if you will try to touch it" Baji said shrugging.

"How about you why did you get admitted here and why can't go out?" Baji ask.

"Hmm Heart Cancer and I can't go outside cause well I just can't you probably didn't notice it but my room is a closed off after you close the door all the air from outside is purify by that ventilator" Takemichi said pointing at the big rectangular ventilator.

So yeah it's all fresh air that is inside this room.

"How come your so smart even though you never really go out?" Baji ask.

"Well reading is the only thing that relieve my boredom away so that is probably the reason why I guess I'm an average like smart person" Takemichi said.

"Ohhh by the way I'm wondering it doesn't seem like you have many visits?" Baji ask.

"My Parents rarely come here probably once in a while I don't really remember when was the last time they had visit to be honest they are busy person so I don't blame them" Takemichi just simply stated.

But there was a pang in Baji's chest. He tries to imagine being in Takemichi's shoes and obviously it's really hard. The only thing that could make the boy atleast not feel bored is books and watching right outside the window beside him.

Although maybe people dislike moving too much he's pretty sure that there are people that really want to go outside and be free to walk around and to say what they wanted to say.

And dream of having good times despite on how hard the challenge that was given in them in life. So Baji think that he was a very lucky person.

His mom was always there for him, his body is healthy and he got to feel the freedom that Takemitchi had always wanted all his life.

"Say Takemichi if you ever get out from this place let's pay a visit in the seaside the amusement park in that place is amazing and when its night it's really beautiful" Baji said smiling.

"Sure if I truly get out of this place" Takemichi said.

"Ohhh come on man don't lose hope" Baji said.

"Don't worry I won't I'll make sure that we then go into that place then" Takemichi said smiling.

"I'm glad that we became friends then!" Baji said while grinning.

"Yeah I guess that's something that is really good" Takemichi said while Smiling.

He was genuinely happy though he still have to monitor his feelings he was really happy very happy.

.....

After a few more games and sometime of Takemichi teaching Baji to play chess. There was a knock on there door.

"Come in" Takemichi said softly.

The door open revealing a blonde with an undercut. And yes that is Chifuyu Matsuno the one and only.

"Ehhh Baji San what are you doing here?" Chifuyu asks the older guy who is sitting infront of Mitchy.

"We are playing isn't it obvious hospital are so boring you know" Baji just simply stated.

Well to be honest yeah hospital is really boring. So instead of sitting and laying down in bed Baji would rather go and create ruckus.

Takemichi just stare at the two at there well somewhat entertaining conversation as he look over what Chifuyu is holding.

Right he did say that he will make him a Yakizoba. And Takemichi well is glad that he will eat finally as he literally was late for the time he was supposed to eat because of this guy.

In short he is hungry and you do not want a hungry man okay.

"Ohhh by the way here is the Yakisoba I made for you!" Chifuyu chimes looking now to Takemichi while smiling.

"Thanks" Takemichi said silently.

"Ehhh what about mine?" Baji asks.

"I bought us some too" Chifuyu just said.

Then Chifuyu place it in a dining table  that is in the room. It's a bit far to Takemichi though. Baji stands up as Takemichi sit straight and remove the blankets off him.

"You can walk?!!!" Baji asks rather loudly.

"Well of course I can" Takemichi just said simply.

"But you look like you'll die any minute" Baji said again.

"Baji San!" Chifuyu shout shock well I mean who wouldn't.

"Oh my fucking god I know that now just go and eat and for your information I do exercise sometimes too!" Takemichi said annoyed at the insult.

Well it's true he walk around the room that's his exercise he really can't do heavy exercise since because his heart disease he doesn't want to shorten his life span.

Takemichi walk over at the table as Chifuyu helps him as he sit down.

"Okay time to eat!" Chifuyu beams as he place a beautiful lidded container in front of Takemitchi.

While they were eating Takemichi smile. To be honest his food don't taste much probably because Chifuyu don't want to add to much seasoning that'll kill him.

He was more than happy with the act cause well for him it still taste good. He slurp the noodles loving how he can easily chew the noodles.

"Your cooking skills are Great Chifuyu Kun" Takemichi smiled at the boy.

"Ahhh I'm glad that you like it in kinda worried so I just limit the seasonings since I searched that it's bad for your health" Chifuyu said.

"Hmm you two are super close it seems" Baji said.

"Well we are in the same age so we get along" Chifuyu smile at Baji.

Baji just shrugged his shoulder and continue eating. After that Chifuyu was the one who cleans up all the mess that is mostly done by Baji.

"Ohhh seems like it's getting too late already damn I never thought that we will hangout till dawn" Baji said along with Chifuyu.

"It was fun" Takemichi smiled at the two.

Bot of the male hearts flutter at the soft voice of Takemichi who made a closed eyed smile at them.

They hang out more but eventually they have to part ways again.

.

.........

(A/n: Angst is really hard to write tbh xD)