An Intruder?

Hangaki Takemichi look at the dark surrounding outside of the hospital his bed near the window as the boy seems to be interested in looking out.

Takemichi watches the lights illuminating in some of the shops and people walking around. It was his daily routine looking at the people who pass by the big hospital he is in.

He currently stares at some rather interesting people who is wearing some sort of black uniform running towards the hospital with someone.

He stares at them but just shake his head then closes the curtains and to have his always rest. He closes his eyes but he heard some sounds in the other room seems like the person the person who got hurt room is the other one in the opposite direction of his room.

Takemichi doesn't wanna check or ask someone who it was as it was already late he doesn't want to bother the nurses just for some useless question.

.......

Morning came as Takemichi ring a controller near that is his in the bedside table of his room though it's more likely a cellphone to be honest.

"Ummm is there something I can help you Take Kun?" The other line said.

"Ohhh it's just that umm can I ask who's the person next door?" Takemichi ask.

"Ohhh the other room in that floor umm actually we made that a public room as there are many people in the hospital at the moment" the other line said.

"No it's fine I'm just confused that's all o and can I also have some mango juice?" Takemichi ask.

"Sure I'll gladly go and buy some for you" the other line said.

......

As Takemichi waited he looks around the room of his small cozy hospital room it's white but there are a lot of stuff in this room.

Well all of the things he like to do. It is a big room it's kinda a bit lonely. The door of his room suddenly open as Takemichi deep thought was intruded.

He look at the person who just came in. He is an unfamiliar person for sure and Takemichi had his own personal doctor and nurse to tend on him.

So who is this person he had an undercut and blond hair and green eyes. It was pretty is what Takemichi thought but that doesn't change the fact that this person is someone he doesn't know.

"Holy shit you look like a white sheet of paper!!" He said shock.

Takemichi flinched at the guys outburst. This person is lively is what Takemitchi had thought.

"Umm who are I don't think that your in the right room?" Takemichi said looking at the man.

"Ohh I'm Chifuyu Matsuno sorry for scaring you my friend is your neighbor and the nurse who was supposed to deliver this to you got called by an emergency so I was told to give it to you" Chifuyu said smiling.

"I see thank you, I guess you can put that on the table" Takemichi said pointing at the bedside table beside him.

Chifuyu walks closer at the boy as he place the drink at the table. When Chifuyu eyed the boy he was rather shock.

Yes he was pale as a sheet of paper but this guy had beauty his blue eyes is beautiful even if they seems so dull.

Chifuyu feels a massive concern as he look at the smaller boy he looks so fragile. Well he just not looks fragile he is fragile.

As Chifuyu scan the room he notice that raven haired boy must be in this hospital for so long because of a lot of everyday things is in the room.

"So your a V.I.P?" Chifuyu ask the raven boy.

"Yeah my Family own the hospital" Takemichi just simply said.

"Ohhh I didn't get your name!!" Chifuyu beams at the boy.

Takemichi look over at Chifuyu who I acting like a puppy waiting for his treat after doing something good. Takemichi thought for a bit but just sigh and answer him.

"Takemichi Hanagaki" Takemichi said grabbing the juice.

"Holy shit you mean as in Hanagaki?!!!" Chifuyu ask.

Takemichi just sigh well this is not surprising as Takemichi know how well know his Family is for being rich.  Seems like Chifuyu notice the slightly shift on the raven haired boy mood so he doesn't pry anymore.

"Ummm so how long have you been in here?" Chifuyu ask the boy.

Takemichi just look at Chifuyu who then pluck the straw of his drink to the drink to give it to Takemichi which he was grateful for.

"I forgot the time all I know is I've been in here longer than anyone that is in here after I turn four im currently 17" Takemitchi stated.

Chifuyu look at Takemichi who is looks so empty no he looks so sad. Well he can understand if staying in a room full of nothing but white walls can't go outside and have a sense of freedom he understands it.

And to be precise this person in front of him is also in constant pain of his sickness. Takemichi grabs a Tv remote that is near in his bed opening the Tv while drinking the drink in hand.

Yeah Chifuyu could clearly tell that this guy is a classy V.I.P although he did say his family own the hospital. The room was beautiful though if you stare at the walls in here you'll probably got tired by how bright color they are.

"By the way I heard that noodles this days are great" Chifuyu said eyeing the Tv commercials.

"Hmm I wonder I never really eat anything other than porridge that are probably all just water and some drinks that I ask for only sometimes" Takemitchi said.

"Well you should try it!!" Chifuyu beams.

"Well I don't even think that I'm allowed to eat that" Takemichi said.

"What about a handmade one?" Chifuyu ask the Raven boy.

"Hmm well as long as there are aren't too much salt and seasoning it's fine I guess" Takemitchi said.

"Well alright then I will make you one!!" Chifuyu said punching the air.

Of Takemichi wishes to laugh he will but getting excited will just make him go dead.

Though maybe this guy is a stranger he somehow felt a strange comfort when he talk to him. This guy is very energetic and jolly the complete opposite of himself.

Who is told to be never feel any type of emotion. Maybe the nurses or doctors will try to stop this guy in communicating to him to make Takemichi feel no emotion nonetheless.

To keep him alive and well. Even the workers of this place looks at him with pity as the child had been in here for too long and without recovery.

And just waiting for his death day on this room with nothing but loneliness. And there is well a bit spark of happiness that he felt when the new male talk to him.