Actually I'm Not Okay

Takemichi took a deep breath of the air. Ahhh it's been a long time where he could smell the outside world it was nice. He finds peace on it despite the continuous danger it affect him.

He felt the world only spinning around himself. As he run miles and miles in the grass barefoot. And the cold dew hits his skin.

And when the birds chirp loudly as they flock into one side or the other of the road.

He smile as he fell down to the ground catching his breath this place is a fun place. It makes him feel more alive.

But he can't stay here well he wishes too but this is nothing but a place that is made from his imagination. All his desire are in this place.

It's not real it's just an alternate reality that he will never think he would ever have.

.......

Takemichi slowly opens his eyes. It's been a long time since he had this dream after the week where Baji and Chifuyu and him became friends.

He always have this dreams that atleast calms him down. However it also anger him as why can't he reach it.

He felt a strong emotion filling up his heart and before he could stop it the fragile bubble that is around his heart broke.

His frustrated upset he too wants to laugh hard cry hard and be mad so bad. But he can't do much cause it's killing him torturing him even.

He start coughing as he felt himself pales. This is bad is what he thought. He finds the emergence call button that is beside his bedside table and immediately push it.

There was a ring and after chocking in so much air. The door of the room where he was in flung open revealing his private nurse.

"Jesus Christ Takemichi!!" The nurse screams then ran over to Takemichi.
She runs over to some kits that is in the room and immediately finds an aspirin.

He lets Takemichi chew on it as she start feeling on his pulse again. Takemichi breathing isn't going back to normal. However Takemitchi had fainted which almost had her heart dropped however thank goodness he was still breathing.

She lets the boy rest comfortably as she felt his breath shortens she starts giving her cpr. And after sometime Takemichi was Finally stable again.

She was beyond piss what would have made her little sunshine of a patient get his emotion best of him. She sighs as she put the ventilator in Takemitchi face.

Right she probably have an idea why Takemichi is in this way.

"Hang in there Michi Kun" she lightly sobs as she pats the unconscious boy.

She was always worried for the boy. She then grabs her phone and dialed a certain blonde number.

After a few rings the phone picks up.

"Ahhh Ma'am I don't know what to do anymore if this continues Takemichi Kun might die not from his illness but from sadness" The nurse said.

"What, what happened this time?" The voice from the other side asks she could hear how concern the person was.

"Ahhh Takemichi Kun start hyperventilating and almost had a heart attack" The nurse said.

"Please tell Takemichi Kun to just wait the boss is I'm really worried for him" The person on the other side said.

"I know but what would happen even if they return Takemichi Kun might already be gone" the nurse spoke.

"Don't say that just hope for the better okay" The person from the other side said.