Again?

Takemichi was reading a book about mysteries and puzzles as it is what he do mostly of the time aside from watching the scenery outside his window.

There was a soft knock on the door of his room probably one of the nurses again coming to give him some gifts that is said to be from his parents.

"Come in?" The boy said.

The door open but it was a different person he had never even met before he had a long Black hair. By eyeing this guy Takemitchi could tell that he is also a patient.

Takemichi thought that it's probably the guy next door or some other guy that is trying to do something creepy to him again.

"Ahh sorry for just suddenly visiting like this I'm Chifuyu's friend my room is next door he told me how awesome you are so I had to check you out myself" The long black haired guy said.

An awesome person well now that is quite funny as they only met and how Takemichi is literally not showing him any kind of emotion.

Takemichi chocked literally making his heartbeat go crazy. As he clutch his chest Baji being Baji was shocked but immediately rushed to the boy.

"In--ha-ler" the boy said pointing the drawer.

Baji immediately took the a random bag and yes gladly it was the inhaler. Takemichi took a deep breath using it.

"Man if you have said that chocking could kill how on Earth are you gonna eat noddles" Baji said.

After taking a mouthful of air Takemitchi let the inhaler back to the top of his bedside desk. He then stares at Baji and open his mouth.

"Who knows I'll probably chop it of to prices to eat it then" Takemitchi said.

"By the name is Baji Keisuke" Baji said smiling at Takemichi.

"Ohh yeah um my name Hanagaki Takemichi" Takemichi said.

He just nods though did not ask if he is truly a member of the Hanagaki family. Well he probably don't know it  he thought.

"So why don't you have a ventilator?" Baji asks.

"I'm surprise that you know what ventilator is" Takemitchi said.

Baji had a tick mark appeared on his head. Well why did Takemichi said that cause one of the stories Chifuyu mention is that his friend is very bad at school and he think that it is this guy.

"Hey I still study even if I did get held back okay!" Baji said.

"I want to laugh at how sad that is but I don't wanna die well atleast not yet" Takemichi said as he tries to calm his heart.

Just then the door burst open and there was nurse ohh right Takemitchi is monitored day by day.

"Im sorry Mr. Hanagaki the elevator broke down so I had to run using the stairs are you alright the monitor warn us your heart going crazy" The nurse said.

"Ohhh yeah I choked but I'm fine now don't worry you can have a drink at the fridge over there" Takemitchi said pointing a Fridge that is in his room well there is even a pantry in his room.

The nurse bow her head as she walk over there grabbing himself a drink. Eyeing Takemitchi up and down. Though Takemitchi might have not notice it Baji did he almost cringe as he watch the girl bath his fake eye her eyelashes to be notice by The other raven haired boy.

"So who are you don't think I didn't notice you how are you in this room?" The nurse turn her head to Baji glaring at him.

"Hah me and Takemitchi became friends" Baji said.

The nurse was shock but smile. She wasn't a bitch because she is the personal nurse of Takemitchi and she do act too much like acting a bitch especially in front of someone who is in front of Takemichi.

As she does not want the boy to be friends with people like the type to only use him for money. She smile to herself.

"It's fine Ayu San he isn't a bad person" Takemitchi soft voice ring into he ear.

Takemichi rarely talk as the boy find it difficult sometimes but he does listen to a conversation seriously.

"Well then let me check you first we can't have it written down that the same thing won't happen again" Take nurse softly said.

Baji looks shocked at the sudden demeanor change as the nurse first act flirty but now a complete professional.

"Don't be surprised she always do that when someone random enter my room to find out if she can trust them or not" Takemitchi said at Baji who nod his head in understanding.

"Though I like how you look like how you want to choke on yourself when you look at me while I was trying to flirt" Ayu said as she checks Takemitchi vitals

"Well then all in all nothing is wrong I'll be heading down then" The nurses said.

"Yeah bye Ayu San" Takemitchi said.

"Well then bye you too have some fun" The girl said as she leaves the room.

"She's weird" Baji said.

"I know but she is a nice person yah know" Takemichi said.

"What ever you say" Baji said.

"Ohh yeah Chifuyu will probably arrive a little bit later so I was hoping that the two of us could do somethings because this place is really boring" Baji said.

"Yeah I guess so want to play chess?" The shorter raven haired boy asks.

"Hmm Chess its not even fun" Baji said whining a bit.

"Well probably because you always lose" Takemitchi provoked.

"Hahaha well bring it on then let's play that!!" Baji said with a tick mark in his forehead.

"Haha sure sure" Takemitchi lightly laugh watching out for his emotion if it take too much control over him.

"Well then let's start" Takemichi Said as he pulls out a chess board as he place it in the bedside desk.

"Well I'm gonna beat you in this game" Baji said smirking.

"Well let's just see then" Takemitchi said smiling.