Chapter 1: Memories

Hey guys! I hope you enjoy this fanfic, I hope to finish this one day lol. I had an idea for this and I went with it, so we'll see how it goes. Anyway, ENJOY!<3
-Nix

P.S I know this isn't how it really how it went when Jimmy died, this is just my interpretation or my version of what went down.

(Bold italics are thoughts. Italics are memories)

[Scott's POV]
Explosions rang in my ears as I frantically looked around the exploded land. People staring in shock and hysteria as more TNT went off and destroyed more land. I started to panic thinking I was too late, when suddenly I heard someone shout my name from behind.
"Scott!" The voice shouted in a panicked tone. I spun around to see a blond haired man run towards me. Relief flooded over me as I ran to meet him half way, as we met I linked my arms around his neck, and he my waist. He pulled me closer and our foreheads touched.
"I thought I lost you again." I murmured. A soft chuckle escapes his lips.
"No, not this time." He smiled. I let a sigh escape my mouth as we hold each other in peacefulness. Suddenly the sound of yelling and metal clanking woke me up from the peaceful state.
"Go to the shelter, I want you to be safe." I whispered to him. The man rolled his eyes.
"You worry too much, but fine I will. For you." He sighed and kissed my cheek. He unlinked his arms from my waist and grabbed my hand.
"You be safe too." He demanded. I rolled my eyes.
"Of course I will. Now get to the shelter damn it." I teased. The man smiled and squeezed my hand, then ran off in the direction of the shelter. I smiled softly as I saw him run off. Suddenly I heard something whiz past me and in the blond's direction. I screamed something, but it couldn't be heard over the chaos. The blond haired man turned towards me with a worried expression, but before he could say anything, an arrow sprouted from his chest and he crumpled to the ground.
"No!" I screamed. I ran over to him and cradled him in my arms. "Please no..." I looked down, and saw blood seeping from the wound, my own hands covered in my lovers blood. I started to cry, salty tears rolled down my face as I held onto my dying love...

Love? Where is this coming from, I have no memory of this. Who is this blond man? Why do I have such strong feelings for him? Why does he look familiar?...

I woke up in cold sweat, breathing heavily. Sitting up in my bed, I ran one of my hands through my teal hair, trying to calm down.

What on earth was that dream?

I sighed, taking off the covers and getting up out of bed. Today was Lizzie and Joel's wedding, which meant everyone would be there. I grumbled, not really wanting to be social today. Walking over to my closet, I picked out a suitable outfit for the wedding, but before I closed the doors I froze, noticing some things on a shelf. A golden wedding ring, and a poppy flower crown.

When did those get there?

I grabbed the ring off the shelf and turned it over in my hand, something was engraved in the inside of it. Looking closer, I could see what it said. "To my darling flower husband"

Flower husband? What's that? I'm pretty sure this isn't mine, if it was I would have remembered having a husband.

I shrugged, not really knowing what to do with the ring so I put it in my pocket. Looking at a clock I realized that I only had about an hour till I needed to get to the church. I started to quicken my pace, and started to get dressed.

Once I got dressed I grabbed my golden crown from my bedside table along with my elitra. I took a quick glance at my closet and at the flower crown.

I mean, it would look nice with my outfit, plus I don't want to look too formal...

I sighed and took off my crown and placed it back on my table. Taking the flower crown and placing it on my head, I looked into the mirror in my closet. I had on a light teal suit and white undershirt. My elf ears stuck out from my hair, and the flower crown fit perfectly on my head. The flower crown felt so familiar, yet I couldn't place how. I sighed, feeling frustrated.

This just doesn't make any sense...

I stuck my hands into the pockets of my pants, and I suddenly felt the ring. I took it out and examined it once again.

Maybe I could ask someone about it at the wedding.

I slipped the ring on my finger (for safe keeping of course), and started to head out the front door. Digging into my inventory, I grabbed my elytra and put it on my back and took to the sky's.

I need answers