Chapter 2: Remember Me

I hope you enjoy this next chapter! :D Also I'm debating whether I should change it to third person cause I'm better at that :/

-Nix

(This is in editing process)

[Scott's POV]
Flying to the church took longer than expected. All I could think about was my dream.

Who is that guy? Do I actually know him?

I sighed and decided not to think to hard about it, it would just stress me out.

After a little while I finally landed at the church, everyone was outside waiting to be let in. When I landed everyone went up to greet me, Gem approached me first.
"Hey Scott!" She greeted. I smiled and nodded to her.
"Hello Gem, beautiful day isn't it?"
"Oh yes! It is beautiful!" She smiled. Gem then looked up at the flower crown and down at the ring on my finger. A confused expression spread across her face.
"Scott, when did you get married?" She asked. I shrugged.
"I haven't, I just found this ring in my closet. Same with the flower crown." I took off the ring and let her examine it. She looked at it and suddenly her eyes widened.
"Scott, do you know who the flower husbands are?" She asked carefully. She seemed to try and read my expression. I shook my head again.
"I have no memory of these 'flower husbands'," I looked at the ground, suddenly interested in the grass. "Nor do I have any interest in knowing." I lied, every bone in my body wanted to know. I NEEDED to know what this was about. Random flower crowns and wedding rings don't just appear in your closet for no reason. I suddenly thought of the blond haired man, and my chest tightened. I felt like I was on the verge of tears.

What is happening to me?

Gem understood that I didn't want to talk about it anymore, and she just nodded, handing the ring back to me.
"Anyway, the wedding should start soon. I'm going to talk to Shubble, take care Scott." She smiled wearily. I watched her walk away to Shubble. They started to whisper somethings to each other, and they kept glancing at me. I huffed and walked away from them.

Why are they acting so weird?

I gritted me teeth and looked at the ring once more.

This thing is getting on my nerves...

I started to walk over towards the other side of the building, when I accidentally bumped into Jimmy. He greeted me and asked how I was doing. Being the truthful person I was, I lied and said I was doing great. I reached up and ran one of my hands through my hair, suddenly feeling nervous, and the feeling of heat rising to my cheeks.

What is going on? I've never felt this way around him before.

Jimmy chuckled and then looked at the ring on my finger and at the flower crown, froze. His facial dropped .
"When did you get married Scott? Who's the lucky guy?" He tried to joke, but I could tell he was hurt inside. 
"Don't worry Jimmy, I haven't gotten married yet," I teased. "I just found these in my closet. I have no idea where they came from, nor how I got these." I sighed, annoyed that I had to explain it again. Jimmy nodded and asked if he could look at it, and I gratefully gave it to him. Once he looked at the carved phrase inside of the ring, a heartbroken expression crossed his face for a mili-second.                     

"A-ah. I see. Do you remember these flower husbands? Cause it says 'To my darling flower husband' carved in it."  He asked. Our eyes met for a second, and I could have sworn I saw a look of love in his eyes. I shook my head once more.
"Again no, I have no recollection of these 'flower husbands' it talks about. Plus I would have remembered getting married."
"R-right. Well I got to go uhh touch up for the wedding. Got to look good right?" He laughed, Jimmy then ran off without another word. I was starting to get annoyed.

What is with everyone today?

[Time Skip: a few minuets]
I was talking to fwip, when the doors suddenly opened and everyone rushed in to get good seats. Thankfully I got first row, and had a good view. Lizzy looked so beautiful in her dress, I got kind jealous not gonna lie.

[Another time skip: halfway through the wedding](sorry)

Lizzy and Joel were about to say "I do", when me and Jimmy made eye contact. He looked so heartbroken, it hurt to see him like that. My stomach twisted and I felt like I was gonna puke.

Whats going on with me?

I sighed, and convinced myself I was fine. I was just overly happy for the newly married couple. Lizzy and Joel kissed after they said they're "I Do"'s and everyone cheered. I still had the stomachache and I went outside early, and plus I really wasn't in the mood to do more socializing. Once I got outside, I said my goodbyes and took too the skys once more.

I need to get home and figure these gosh darn feelings out.

What was wrong with me? First my weird dream, now these feelings for someone I barely know? Its freaking Jimmy even for gods sake! I felt frustrated, annoyed, and worried all at the same time.

Am I ok?

Words: 923