Chapter 6: Is It Convincing Enough?

I'M BACK!! WOHO!

So sorry for not posting in so long! I've had writers block and been unable to post anything. Any-who, here is chapter 6. Sorry its kinda short, but I wanted to get another chapter out as soon as possible. Anyway, I hope you enjoy! <33

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 4.3K READS THOUGH!! THIS MEANS SO MUCH TO ME!<33

Ok but is it just me or does the song "Remember me" from Coco kinda work with this story? :0

(Under editing)

[???'s POV]

"So clueless to what he could be...I pity him. He could be so powerful if he just LISTENED to me. He could have been at his full potential so long ago, but he chose to follow the stupid light bringer Aeor. Plus he is still so..attached to the cod boy, I don't know what he sees in that thing. Maybe...I could make the fish boy side with me, then he could see that joining me is the best for him.." A voice rumbled from the darkness.

"What if he doesn't want to side with you my lord? What will you do then?" A another voice asked timidly.

A rumble echoed from the darkness, shaking everything around it.

"There is no choice for him, he will join me. And if he refuses, well, let's just say hopefully something will spark his interest."

[Jimmy's POV]

I lay in bed, clutching a small picture frame in my arms, dried tears stained to my face. It was mid day and I still haven't gone outside or out of my room even. Its been around a week since I've seen Scott and since he yelled at me for being "his replacement". I sighed and tossed over to face my closet. The flower crown he gave me in the field was resting on a shelf next to the blue faded one from 3rd life. I blink tears away from my eyes and I turn my head away. Unable to bear looking at it. Suddenly I hear a knock at my bedroom door and I grumble, turning over again, and clutching the picture frame tighter.
"Who is it." I mutter. I hear a sigh from the other side.
"Jimmy, it's me, Lizzie." It says. I lift my head and turn towards the door as she comes in and sits on the edge of my bed. As Lizzie sits, she takes the picture frame from my arms and sets it on my bedside table.
"Jimmy you need to get out of your room and TALK to him. Mopping around won't do anything to help you or him." Lizzie sighs. I turn my head away from her as tears roll down my face. 
"It's not that simple Lizzie, he doesn't even remember so what's the point? Plus now he is mad at me for something I didn't even realize I did." I mumble. Lizzie sighs, stands up again, and walks over to my closet and shuts the doors of it. I begin to mutter a protest but she shushes me.
"If you want to be with him Jimmy, you must do it yourself and not in the memories of your past." And with that she walked out of the room and to the kitchen downstairs. Once I heard that she was in the kitchen, I sat up and stared at my closet.

I've messed up, but how do I fix it?

I turn my gaze towards my bed side table. The picture frame laid on the table. Inside the picture frame was a photo of Scott and I, hugging in a flower field. I smile and reach over to grab it, but I hesitate, hearing Lizzie's words again:

"If you want to be with him Jimmy, you must do it yourself and not in the memories of your past."

I sigh and let my hand fall to the bed. Clenching my fist and grinding my teeth in the process.

Fucking hell

More tears start to run down my face as I continue to stare at the picture. I start to feel angry at myself, and at Scott.

We did everything together. We lived together, fought together, we even WERE together. And now you chose to forget me? After all we've been through?

I feel my heart start to race and my breathing begins to shallow.

You couldn't have just remembered me?  Not just one thing?

I clench my fists tighter, and stand up. I start to walk over to the bathroom, but before I walked in, a voice whispered in my ear.

Why don't you tell Scott how you feel? Tell him how hurt and angry you feel..make him pay..

I stumble backwards.
"Who's there?" I demanded, quickly gazing around the room to see if anyone was there. 

Tell him...

I shook my head, trying to clear my thoughts.
"No. I don't care who you are, but that won't solve the issue. Violence will not solve anything."

Oh believe me it does boy

A shiver ran down my spine.

What was that?..

I ran a hand through my hair, calming myself down. A deep sigh escaped my lips and I leaned against the counter. Staring at myself in the mirror. My sandy blond hair framing my face, and falling softly around my fin ears. Small patches of brown scales littered my face and body, matching my dark caramel eyes.

It's fine. Everything is fine. Just get outside and try to talk calmly to Scott. Tell him how you feel..

I smile weakly to myself stood up from the counter. I take a deep breath in to calm try and calm my heart again, when I smell a faint whiff of smoke.

"Lizzie must have burnt something in the kitchen again," I mutter, not paying attention to it. "Oh well."

I turn towards the door, shutting and locking it. Not wanting Lizzie to some barging in and catch me unexpectedly.

Please remember me..