Chapter 4: In a Field of Flowers

Hey! Thank you so much for 800+ reads!! This has grown so much with just few chapters, and it makes me so happy that you love this story! Anyway, enjoy the chapter guys!<3
-Nix

[Scott's POV]
I sigh and flop down onto my bed.

What is wrong with me? What is this...giddy feeling?

I grumbled, disliking the giddiness. I sat up and stared out the window. Snow fell softly outside, the sound of distant bird calls, and footsteps in the snow.

Footsteps? 

Walking to the window, I looked out and saw Jimmy walking towards the house.

Jimmy...

I rushed downstairs, putting on a quick outfit in the process, and I opened the door to see Jimmy. My heart fluttered a bit and I could feel heat rise to my face.

Damn it Scott, not now

Jimmy smiled as I opened the door.
"Hello Scott," He greeted. I smiled. It was nice to talk to him, although it was weird to see to him since he was here last night...

[Flash back to last night]

Jimmy and I were seated on my bed, Jimmy laying at the foot of the bed, and I leaning against the headboard. We were laughing and giggling at the weirdest things, although it might have been the exhaustion talking. When suddenly Jimmy stopped laughing and sat up to face me.

"Hey Scott," He asked. "Do you really not remember your past?" His words had a slight tremble to them. I sighed, bringing my knees to my chest and wrapped my arms around them.

"I'm sorry but I don't. I mean I remember my childhood and stuff like that, but I don't remember any past servers I've been on." I look up at Jimmy and looked into his brown eyes. "I know I'm missing something, I know that I'm- I'm forgetting something important. I want to remember, but all I have to go on is a dream and it's not that helpful." I admitted. I really was trying to remember, and its taken over me.

"I- I'm sorry for asking." Jimmy chuckled nervously. I shook my head.

"No it's ok Jimmy, I needed to get it off my chest anyway," I smile. I then sigh and lean my head on the headboard. "So are you gonna help me fall asleep or what?" I tease.

[End of flash back]

"Hello Jimmy, what brings you here?" I question. Jimmy nervously combed a hand though his hair and looked at the ground.
"Well, I have an issue with something and I thought you could help me," he said.
"Sure, I could help." I smile. Jimmy smiles along with me and we start to head to his empire. He tells me that he's having some issues with some of his villager building and he needs some help. I said that he was glad to have asked me for help cause i'm the best at building cute stuff, he laughed at that. Once we got to his empire, we got to work. I go to gather some wood and some other stuff and Jimmy shows me what he wanted done. Of course I modified it a little, but I stuck to the blue prints mostly.

After a while of building we decided to take a walk around and we stumbled into a forest which lead into a flower field. Jimmy pushed me to stay in the flower field for a little and I agreed.
"Flower fields are pretty aren't they?" Jimmy sighed as he leaned against a nearby tree. I looked around, feeling uneasy.
"I guess ya, they are pretty." I mutter. Jimmy walked over to me and put something in my hair. I reached up and took it out to see what it was.

A poppy...

"Thanks Jimmy." I stare at the poppy.

Why am I getting a déjà vu feeling...

I turn the poppy over in my hand and stare at it more. Suddenly feeling light headed, I sit down and lean against a tree and closed my eyes.
"Scott? You ok? You look faint." Jimmy asked worriedly as he sat in-front of me. I opened one of my eyes to look at him, then closed it again.
"Mhm, I'm ok. I'm just feeling a little dizzy." I answered. The both of us sat in a comfortable silence, just listening to the wind rustling the leaves on trees and the birds chirping. As the minuets passed, I didn't feel any better.

Maybe I just need to get home and rest.

I sigh and stand up, just wanting to rest. Jimmy stands up along with me and starts to say something, but his voice becomes muffled and my vision blurs.
"Scott?" I hear him say my name but it sounds like he's talking from behind a wall.
"Jimmy?..." I murmur. Suddenly my vision  starts to turn black and I start to fall, I black out in the process.

[Flash Back]
We lay in the flower field, our backs to the ground as we gaze up to the cloudless sky. Our were hands adorned with a golden rings, and intertwined with the others. I stroked his hand with my thumb and carefully squeezed it. A sigh escaped my lips.
"I wish we could stay like this forever," I say thoughtfully and he hums in agreement."Away from the chaos and stress." I turn my head and look over at him. I expect to see his face, but it's all blurry. Although I can make out just a tiny bit of it.

I swear he looks so familiar...

He smiles at me and turns so he is completely facing me. He reaches up and caresses my cheek, and I lean into his touch.
"Don't worry love, everything will be ok. I promise."He hums. A tear runs down my cheek and he wipes it off. I close my eyes in sigh in a peaceful bliss. 'Everything is going to be ok..." I thought.

[End of Flashback]

My eyes fly open and I sit up gasping.
"Woah there. Are you ok Scott?" A voice says behind me. I turn to see Jimmy sitting behind me and find that we are still in the flower field. I run a hand though my hair.
"Y-ya, I think I'm ok." I mutter. My mind wanders to my dream and my heart beats faster.

My heart...why does it ache for this man? I clearly had a deep relationship with him, and something was clearly going on that was dangerous and chaotic. But what was it? Why don't I remember?

I sigh and lay back down in the grass, and looked up at Jimmy and he looked down at me.
"Jimmy? Maybe I ask you something?"
"Sure, ask away!"
"What server were you previously on?"

Heyyy I'm sorry for not posting for a while I've been lacking inspiration TvT
But I promise to try and post more often. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and I'll talk to you soon! Stay safe in the real world guys! Bye!!<3
-Nix