Chapter 7: "I Can't Lose You Again Petal.."

Welp, I am alive I swear. I do sincerely apologies for my absents, life and writers block have got in the way of many things. Though to make up for it, I am working on another Flower Husbands book! Just to give a bit of a spoiler it will be a royalty AU and might have a bit more sad and less fluff? Idk the specifics yet, but it's in the works. Plus after this book is finished, there will be a second! So look out for both of those books. Anyway enough of my authors note, enjoy this final chapter.
-Nexus

TW! Mention and description of death and harm to a persons body

Warning: This chapter is a bit darker then the rest so be careful

[Jimmy's POV]

Smoke fills my lungs as I slide onto the bathroom floor. My already blurry vision gets worse as my eyes water more and more. A dry cough escapes my mouth as the smoke gets thicker.
"Help, someone help please.." I manage to croak out. I weakly try to turn the door handle but it won't budge. I try desperately to turn it but to no avail. A dry sob escapes my throat as I crumbled back into the floor.

Please no..not like this

"Please! I'm sorry! I'll do what you ask just let me out!" I cried, but no one responded. Only the soft crackle of a fire spreading downstairs.
"Please just let me out." My eyelids start to feel heavy and my head starts to droop. I feel so sleepy.
"Flower, please. Please..remember." I mutter with my remaining strength as the sleepiness takes over, and I slink to the floor.

[Scott's POV]

I sit down at the front of my base and fold my elytra behind me. My gaze jumps from building to building as my mind lingers on a certain subject. I just can't get him off my mind, I can't think of anything without thinking of him.

Scott, you are angry at him, stop thinking about him.

I huff in annoyance and run a hand through my hair.

Though it's hard being angry at someone when all you want to do is be with them

I groan and lay backwards, my gaze now looking at the blue sky. I fold my hands across my chest and sigh. My eyelids grow heavier and heavier the more I lay there. Soon my eyes close and I drift off into an uneven sleep.

[Dream]

"Flower, are you alright?"

I open my eyes to find the familiar blurry face up close to mine. So close I could feel his hot breath ruffling my hair and blowing on my face. I smile and lightly kiss his cheek.

"I'm alright Petal, don't worry,"  I whisper softly. "But are you?" I ask worriedly as I look at his face. Though still blurry, I can make out a couple more details than before. His skin seems like a pale grey and his clothes seem torn. And on his face I could see red blurs which I thought to be his eyes. He smiles sadly and takes one of my hands into his.

"That's not a question you should be asking me,"  He says. "You already know the answer." I stare at him. That's not like him to respond that way..

I was about to answer when he suddenly started to grip my hand harder, and I could feel his gaze harden. I nervously gaze at him and my heart starts to beat faster. Suddenly his already blurred face started to phase in and out of focus, and for a few moments I could see his beautiful and soft features.
"Flower, you have to remember. Just remember me please, you are so close to remembering. Please remember me. Please my Flower." He pleaded, his voice cracking.

Remember?..

As if fog lifted from my brain, something clicked in my mind.

Oh my god, I'm so stupid.