Eleven

Ryan

For what would hopefully be the last time, I tighten the cuffs onto Tegan's wrists. It was the ultimate power move. She belongs to me. All that I want from her, I can take as long as she's wearing these.

Her eyes sparkle and she bites her lip as I squeeze the cuffs to the tightest setting. I grab the long chain connected to them and I tie them to the headboard so that her arms are up at the height of her shoulders. On her knees, with her ass in the air and her head resting on the headboard, I admire her beauty. She was perfectly moulded. Her small bum pleads to be marked with red handprints and I am happy to oblige. I slap her right ass cheek with my hand and she lets out a moan. Her long brown hair cascades down the left side of her body and with each slap I deliver, it bounces.

After five slaps, I get behind her and I rip open the pack. I quickly roll on the condom and I get on my knees, in position. Looking at the beautiful hour glass body shape in front of me, I grab both sides of her thin waist. As I do, she arches her back so that her perfect ass cheeks raise up higher in the air.

I pull my left hand away from her waist and I use it to guide my member into her juicy slit. I can feel how slippery it is and the thought of her heavy wetness turns me on further. I slowly push my hips forward as I slide into her, feeling every ridge of her love tunnel caressing and accepting my cock.

She moans loudly when my lower stomach touches her bum. I was fully inside her and I open my mouth in pure pleasure. I back up my hips and restart the movement, every push forward causing her to make sweet sounds. I increase my speed and I push forward harder.

I reach forward and scoop up her hair. I grab the entirety of her brown locks into my right hand and pull towards me. She lifts her chin up and tilts her head back, opening her mouth wide and letting out moans of pleasure. My left hand goes up and my palm crashes with her left ass cheek, smacking a red print on it. I look down at myself going in and out of her. Her white juice coats the condom and the sight makes my leg twitch. I thrust harder.

The movements cause the headboard to swing back and forth, hitting the wall behind it. We were fucking like wild animals and it was beyond attractive. The hatred we both had for each other; vanished completely. The mix of emotions swirling through my body made this moment even more thrilling. She made me feel happy, annoyed, hopeful, sad, horny.

As I feel my climax approach, I slow my pace and I slowly pull out, letting go of her hair. Her moans subside and the room stays silent with only our heavy pants as background noise. I get up off the bed and I untie the chain from the headboard. The loose chain allows her to remove her hands from the headboard and she sits on both knees. Getting back on the bed, I kiss her smooth shoulder. She turns towards me and kisses my lips viciously, full of passion.

I break the kiss a few seconds later and I stare at her. I observe her pure beauty and I can spot a twinkle in her eye. One I hadn't seen before.

She smiles. "What?" She says looking away, shy.

Ignoring her question, I let go of the long chain and I grab the smaller chain connecting her cuffs together. I push them up behind her, forcing her to fall back and bring her bound wrists up over her head. I hold the chain down with my left hand, pinning her arms in place.

I jump on top of her and she instinctively opens up her legs. They stay in place, bent. With my right hand I place my grip around her neck. After giving it a tight squeeze, I decide to change it up. My boner finds its way in her slit, the warmth welcoming me in. As I slowly slide in, I bring my thumb to her bottom lip, gently sliding over the soft, puffy skin. Then I let my thumb snake into her mouth. The warm, wet feeling was similar to what I was feeling down there. She was heaven.