"Damn.."

THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS SUGGESTIVE SCENES SO YEA

You walk back up to the group and awkwardly just talk like nothing happened, but out of the corner of your eye you see revivebur glancing at you. You zone out for a sec thinking about what you guys couldve done in that closet last night. "Y/n? Y/n!?" Sapnap yells. "Oh- yea?" Yea snap back to reality. "Do you wanna play spin the bottle with us later?" He asks. "Yea sure-" you say brushing it off.

That night comes like a train arriving at a station, fast yet slow. You all sit on the living room floor with a bottle on a small cardboard box. Tubbo, tommy, and ranboo all went home due to them being very tired, dream, george, niki, and puffy all came over too. "Well should we start orr-" fundy asks, looking around. "Yea, ill go first" sapnap says, grabbing the bottle and spinning it in one swift motion. It slows to a stop on dream. "Lets go dream" sapnap says grabbing dreams arm and pulling him down the hallway. "Well he seemed exited." Revivebur laughs.

They come 7 minutes later, sapnap clearly a bit upset and dream kind of annoyed. "Whats wrong? You didnt get the D from dream?" Revivebur asks. "Shut the hell up before i try and pound you too, theres an R in your name for a reason bitch." Sapnap rolls his eyes. "Well i guess i'll go next-" revivebur says as he spins the bottle in one swift movement. You pray it doesnt land on you, but i guess luck isnt in your favor today hm? It slows to a stop, landing directly on you. Revivebur just stands up and pretty much drags you down the hall, into the closet, and closes the door.

SUGGESTIVE STUFF STARTS HERE

"Its a bit cramped in here dont you think y/n?" He says, trying to get you to agree with his statement. "Yea i mean it is a small closet." You comply. The time feels so slow. You can feel reviveburs breath on the back of your neck, but it doesnt feel uncomfortable, it feels nice, it kinda turns you on in a way- but no, you barley know this man, why is him close to you and breathing on you kinda attractive? You deny it for a moment before he whispers in your ear, "do you wanna stand here or do you wanna do something?" He asks politely. "Im fine with whatever really-" you tense up a bit.

He grabs your waist lightly. "Are you okay with this?" He asks, getting closer to your neck. "Yes-" you say as he slowly licks your neck up to your jawline. You turn your head around and kiss him, he kisses you back. He massages your hips as you two continue to kiss, you break the kiss and he caresses your face lightly. "You know your really pretty, right y/n?" He says kissing your neck. You and him both slowly fall to the floor, him on top of you and you sitting against the wall. "Are you sure okay with this?" He asks again. "Fucking hell yes please-" you reply pulling him into a kiss, you feel him smiling against your lips before he places a hand on your crotch. You immediately jerk forwards and whimper the slightest bit.

"You wernt this sensitive last time but this is still just as fucking hot, if not hotter, jeez y/n..." he puts his hand around your neck, softly pinning you to the wall. His hand perfectly fits around your neck, like his hand was made to be wrapped around your neck. "You know you look so much better with my hand wrapped around your-" "Alright timers up fuckers, i do not care if your in the middle of fucking or not, come on out" sapnap says clearly still annoyed by dream. You both awkwardly step out of the closet, you glance in a mirror to see how much you were blushing, and you look like a tomato, god he really did this to you? "Ha, simp" he says to you while walking back. "Oh shut up." You reply