"Shall we continue?~"

THIS STORY FULL ON CONTAINS SMUT SO😨🤪🥰😻😻😈

Its been well over one hour since you and revivebur where in the closet, and your still worked up about it. You and revivebur make very oddly sexual eye contact every so often. God he's so hot- you think for a moment before getting your mind back on track. Every once and awhile you'll see revivebur shuffle in a weird way. You found it odd but you just met him so maybe its normal.

After awhile everyone left, besides from sapnap, revivebur, and dream. "Well we should get going, its late." Dream says, looking at sapnap. "Yea well, goodnight guys! Cya!" He says before stepping out the door. You both stand in silence, "so do you perfer the closet of the bedroom for well, sexual things." Revivebur asks. "I- why?-" you ask back. "Oh um- just asking for a survey, ive asked everyone else as well." He says, justifying his question. "Oh well, both kinda." You say scratching the back of your neck.

Revivebur grabs your arm again and drags you towards the closet, you both stand right in front of it.  Revivebur looks at you, "do you wanna finish what we started darling?" He asks "yes, god please-" you reply quickly. You and him both walk back inside the closet. You sit on the ground and he stands over you. "You so needy you know that right?" He kneels down and puts his finger under your chin. You whimper at his words, him turning you on once again. "Y/n, do you know how much you turn me on just by making eye contact with you? Your so breathtaking-" he puts his legs on the outside of your legs and begin to suck on your neck, immediately hitting your sweet spot.

You moan out and cover your mouth, "dont cover your mouth love, you sound so nice when you whimper and moan for me." He says as he caresses your jawline, and licks along your collarbone. Your hand drops to his thigh, and he rests his hand on yours as well. You inhale and bite your lip as he   Places his other hand back on your clothed crotch. The smallest amount of sexual stimulation makes you absolutely desperate. "Just face it y/n, your addicted to me~ and tell me, who to you belong to?" He says taking his hands off and placing them on the walls above you.

"Fuck, please~ im addicted to you, and i belong to you and only you, just please put your hands back or do something-" you say, begging for him. "God, so desperate." He gets off of you and lays on the other side of the closet. He begins taking his pants off, until he's just in his boxers. Immediately theres a very noticeable tent, he circles his finger around the tip of his clothed cock. He looks back up at you, "come on y/n~ you know you want this fucking cock inside of you dont you," he says as he continues circling his cock. You walk back over to revivebur and look down at him, you step on his cock lightly with his boxers on and your socks on. "mmph~" he mumbles under his breath.

You sit back down and place your hand on his clothed dick, you begin circling and breathing heavily on his cock, you lick the tip. "God your so good at this y/n-" he says as he leans his head back and exhales, whimpering slightly. You start to slowly snake your hand inside of his boxers and trail your finger up and down the underside of his cock. He furrows his eyebrows and moans, trying to cover his mouth with his hand, trying to not show weakness towards you. You practically rip his boxers off and drool directly over his cock, your spit coating the tip of it.

Revivebur breaths heavily as he can feel the hot saliva drip down his cock ever so slowly. You slowly start to take half of his cock in your mouth. He immediately thrusts his hips up into your mouth, causing you to gag on him. "Im sorry y/n~ you just feel so nice on my fucking dick-" he pretty much moans out. You begin to deepthroat him, causing you to gag on him even more. You moan around his dick trying to make him feel so good.

"Y/n fuck- please- im so close-" revivebur begs, you speed up and he shoves your head down on his cock and moans before painting your throat white with his warm cum. He pants, and releases your head from his strong grasp. "Fuck... that was so good y/n." You get off of his cock with a small pop sound, and you swallow again to make sure you get any access cum out of your mouth and throat. Revivebur looks back at you and you notice he's still hard, "can you stand up please-" you ask quickly. Revivebur limply stands up.

You pin him to the wall and begin to grind on his thigh, your thigh also hitting his cock. You begin to practically dry hump his thigh. You step back and shove your pants off your legs. You begin to get back on his thigh, only wearing panties. You begin to hump his leg and try to press down as hard as you can. "Fuck please revivebur~" you beg, "please what, cocksleeve?" He asks. "Please press me down harder~ please-" you continue you hump his leg. "Hm i dont know..." he says as he lightly rests his hands on your waist. "Fuck please~ i'll let you do whatever you want to me just please-" you whimper, begging revivebur to do a simple task that would drive you crazy.

"Fine" he says as he presses you down as hard as he can on his thigh. "AH~ fuck-" you speed up like a dog in heat. "Im- c-cumming~" you whimper. "Put your mouth right next to my ear darling, i wanna hear you cum all because of me~" he whispers in your ear. You put you mouth next to his ears "im- i-" you shake and whimper as you cum, revivebur slowly jacking himself off to your moaning and whimpering. "God your so hot y/n, i could get off to just your voice alone, just imagine for yourself what you moaning and whimpering my name does to me~" he says as you both sit on the floor, and he starts patting your head. You begin to fall asleep, "so precious" he says.