"Okay, well-"

Hello everyone that got access to this story during lunch🥰🥰 btw sara im gonna kill you😨💋🙄🙄😰🤪🤪

——————————

"What the hell..." you mumble as the small room begins to flood with light. "Ha i knew it." You hear a voice come from the doorway. You rub your eyes to see dream and sapnap both looking at you, "why are you- what are you doing here?" You ask attempting to get up, but revivebur pulls you back down. "What are you- huh?-" revivrbur asks. "Our car didnt work when we were trying to leave last night so we figured we stay here, and i bet dream 100$ that you two would fuck." Sapnap looks at dream and smirks, dream scoffs and digs in his pocket for his phone. "I'll send it to you on paypal." He say's, being unenthusiastic about loosing the bet.

Revivebur releases you from his grasp, and rubs his eyes and can finally see and understand what's happening. "We didnt fuck- why would you assume that." He asks, "well both of you are sitting in the closet with messy hair, poorly shoved on clothes, and your cuddling." Sapnap replies. "Well that doesnt necessarily mean-" revivebur starts, "anyways you guys fucked last night, case closed." He walks away. "Little does he know, your probably get more bitches than him anyways." You chuckle, standing up and stretching. "I mean you the only bitch id ever want" he reply's, also standing up. You laugh and walk out of the closet with him, your eyes attempting to adjust to the bright light that is the morning sun.

Its been hours since you woke up, dream and sapnap just called a mechanic to come fix their car. "How long were you here last night?-" you ask them. "Oh, as soon as we were about to leave the car wouldnt start so we immediately came back in and didnt see you guys so-" sapnap grabs his bottle of water and takes a small sip. "Ah." Revivebur says, sarcastically. "How much did you- actually nevermind." You start but decide its better not to ask. "How much did we hear? Oh all of it, revivebur?! Please!" Sapnap teases, trying to mimic your voice. You and revivebur both just laugh for a moment, then that silence hits again.

You've been leaning against revivebur this whole time, your head on his shoulder. Dream grabs the tv remote and turns the tv on, the news immediately coming on. Its been a pretty boring day so far. You decide to get up and sit on reviveburs lap instead. You feel the warmth of his chest on your back. You shuffle a little bit, and continue to move around alot on his lap. "Stop moving so much" revivebur whispers in your ear. "What, im just trying to get comfortable." You say, lying. You continue to move around, he lightly rests his hands on your hips. "I told you to stop moving, you know what your doing." Revivebur whispers in your ear again. "If i have to i'll stand" he adds on.

kinda suggestive stuff here ig???

"Well if i have to i wont let you stand." You whisper-shout back at him. "How would you-" he begins to stand, but before he can fully stand up you place a hand behind yourself and it land directly on his clothed crotch. "Oh- okay" he whispers and sits back down. "You might have the upper hand now, but later you wont be able to walk." He whispers and smirks. Your face goes a bit flushed from that comment but its not that noticeable. After you moving a bit more, he grabs on to your hips forcefully, stopping you from moving whatsoever. "Kinda hot not gonna lie" you whisper jokingly.