//Chapter that isnt apart of the story but i think abt this alot//

This happened once and im gonna call him dale to cover up his name😋

D<3
————————
I was sitting watching the presentation, time was ticking by ever so slowly. My friend dale was sitting next to me, we weren't really friends, but i still talked and hung out with eachother in gym.

I had started liking dale weeks ago, maybe even a month or so. I dont really remember. God this presentation was so boring, i couldnt bare it. I looked around the room, looking at the shelves upon shelves of books.

Dale had been sitting weird, and he seemed very fidgety with his hands inside of his hoodie pocket. I wanted to rest my head on his shoulder so bad, would he care? Would the other people there judge me? I dont know what it was about him but he had just seemed so huggable.

My mind wandered and started thinking about what dale was doing, his hands in his hoodie pocket seemed very prominent to keeping the end of his hoodie below his waist, and his waist just happened to be in his... crotch region. No, i cant think about dale this way, what if it makes him uncomfortable.. but he constantly sexualizes himself and makes sex jokes.. i dont know man.

I continued thinking about dale until my brain connected the possible dots, what if he was... you know, jerking off in the middle of the library? Its a stretch but his body language said alot of different things. Once i realized he couldve been jerking off, i was frozen. Shit. I dont wanna move. But why dont i wanna move?

Minutes later he completely finishes my theory, i was getting a bit more chill to the situation, but then i heard him. Groan? Moan? Something along the lines of that. Fuck. Why was it hot to me? Was he joking? But if he was joking it would be directed and also not silent... right?

The lights in the library had turned back on, and then we were sent to go get codes from books and put them into this website on our ipads. As soon as i got a book i had realized i hadnt payed attention to any of the presentation.

I jokingly said "i have no idea how to do this" while laughing to dale. Dale reaches over onto my lap and helps me set up the ipad so that it works how it was supposed to. I forgot what he had said to me but his voice sounded oddly raspy and worn. Why was that also hot to me? No idea.

As soon as we got back to the main room he asked to go to the bathroom. Okay then.

So that happened one time😟