"Its so nice of you"

More smut💪💪

At this point its a revivebur smutshots book🤪

Yall this was requested by a friend(kinda) so dont attack me😨😨😨
Also heres the layout for the house that i imagine😋

Yall this was requested by a friend(kinda) so dont attack me😨😨😨Also heres the layout for the house that i imagine😋

Srry that its a bit messy lol
———————————

"Y/n, y/n?" You hear as you feel your self getting vigorously shaken. "What.. huh?" You say sleepily. Your eyes finally unfog as you rub them. You blink a few times before seeing revivebur towering over you from the side of your bed. "Oh, goodmorning." You say with a yawn as you get out of bed. "The wheelchair came today by the way." He says, walking out of the room.

You are both sitting at the kitchen counter, "did you actually order a wheelchair?" You say. "Yeah, if you cant walk you gotta get places somehow." He replies, flipping his hands over on the counter. You turn around to see a large box sitting beside the couch. "Damn" you say before looking at revivebur.

"Also i got a few other things, but you'll see those later." He says, going back to sip his drink. You look around for other boxes, there doesn't seem to be any. Revivebur gets up from his seat and walks to the kitchen to put his mug in the dishwasher.

"Well why cant you tell me what you got now?" You ask, setting your drink back on the counter. "Its a surprise or whatever." He replies. You get out of your seat and walk over to him, you place your mug in the dishwasher as well. He closes the dishwasher and walks to the livingroom, you follow him and you both sit on the couch. You rest your head on his lap, and he combs through your hair with his hand.

"Wait a sec i need to go get something from the closet" you say and you get up, he looks a a bit worried at first but then replies "okay." He lays completely horizontal after saying that. You walk over to the closet, and open the doors. Visions from the last few nights flood your mind for a moment. You look around to see that the blanket that was previously up on a shelf wasnt there anymore, instead a small shoe box. "Hey bur? Did you happen to move the blanket that was in the closet?" You yell to him. "Which one?" He yells back. "The gray big fluffy one?" You ask. "Oh its out here, i had to uh- but something up there so i brought the blanket out here." He replies. "Oh okay" you say as you close the closet doors.

You walk back out into the living room and lay your head back in reviveburs lap, he continues combing his hand through your hair. After awhile he starts breathing the slightest bit heavier and looks a bit distracted in a way. "Hey can you get your head off of my lap, love" revivebur says. You reluctantly take your head off of his lap. He folds his legs in a way that both of his knees are touching. Hiding a very small lump in his jeans, in the crotch region. You pay not much attention to it and just lean against his shoulder. Eventually he places his hand on the inside of your thigh and rests it there lightly.

"Y'know if you wanna make out you can just tell me." You say, not facing him. "Who said i wanted to make out" he asks. "Well your body language is enough." You reply. "Well who said i only wanna make out with you." He says. "Oh?" You say as you turn around and look at him.