"So perfect"

Fluff bc ppl at my school found this book so😱😱❤️💔😰🥰🤪🥺 hi Sydney, hi ray, hi sara, hi half of the fucking friend group🥰🥰

Pretend last chapter didnt happen btw

—————————————
After sapnap and dreams car getting fixed, they both went home. You and revivebur have just been sitting on the couch both on your phones. You text revivebur, "you look hot from this angle" you hear his phone go off "nvm its all angles" you reply to your own text. "Even in the dark?" He texts you back. "Yea" "submissive and breedable" you text, laughing slightly. He puts his phone down, and looks at you, smiling. He laughs at your stare and then you laugh back.

He leans down and kisses your forehead. "Why are you so nice to me" you snicker out. "Why wouldn't i be y/n? Your perfect in almost every way." He says, brushing his hands through your hair. "Well whats the not perfect thing about me?" You ask, curious. "You're not mine yet so-" he replies. "Who said i wasnt yours" you laugh back. "Well- i just didnt think- we-" he laughs out along with you. "So that means we're dating... i think- right?" He asks for reassurance. "Of course?!" You say, putting your phone down and locking it.

You hold reviveburs hand and look up at him. "Oh wait i forgot to tell you, your a simp by the way." He smirks at you. "I mean at least im a simp for a fine man." You say with sass. "At least im a simp for a hot person." He says, trying to mimic you. "Im hot now? I thought i was a whore" you say sarcastically, rolling your eyes. You both sit in silence before bursting out in laughter again. "Okay then, whore." He rolls his eyes mocking you. "Balls" you open your phone and text him. "Reasonable" he replies back to your text.

You get up off the couch, and ruffle reviveburs hair as you walk away. "You know whats hotter than you y/n?" Revivebur says, standing up and following you to the kitchen. "What" you ask as you open the fridge. "Literally nothing." He says while resting his head on yours. "Well i'd say your a competitor in the 'hotter then me' competition" you say before you grab a pop can out of the fridge. "I beg to differ" he says as he kisses your head. He backs away and leans against the wall as you go to close the fridge, he pulls out his phone. "Oh and how fast does Amazon ship? I need that wheelchair to be here in the next two days." He looks up from his phone and smirks at you slyly.