"Theres an R in your name for a reason, revivebur."

Okay fuck yall im taking this chapter down by tomorrow its to cringe😋😋😋/srs

MORE SMUT BITCHES😨😨😨🧚‍♀️😈😈😈
But it's actually sex this time instead of just giving head🥰🥰

Also sorry for typos🤪🤪

If you know me irl and you saw this, no. You didnt🙄

Btw this title is referring to what sapnap said in that one chapter so yea😈😈

————————————

Sapnap and dream didnt get their car fixed that night so we had to drive them back to their house, it wasnt that far but it was still tiring. Revivebur finally pulls in the driveway, and you get out of the car and immediately run inside and lay on the couch. Revivebur steps through the door and sets everything down. He comes up to you and lays right behind you on the couch, it was a small couch but it still could fit two people at least.

You both are sitting swaddled inside of a large, thick blanket. Revivebur begins to kiss your neck lightly, then grabs your hand and holds it. You start to get sleepy from the treatment your getting, it feels nice to be genuinely loved. He begins to suck on the hickey that was on your neck from yesterday, him knowing it was your sweet spot. You exhale, silently letting him know to keep going. "Does this feel good love?" He asks politely. "It feels nice-" you reply.

He uses his hand thats under your head to make you look at him, then he kisses you softly. He continues to kiss you as he lightly rubs your face. The way his hand slides across your jawline so daintily sends goosebumps down your back. "Mm~ your so cute y/n" revivebur says as he smiles against your lips. "I thought you were gonna make me not be able to walk but you havent done that yet have you?" You say, shuffling backwards into his crotch.

SMUT STARTS HERE KINDA😨😨😨

"You distracted me darling~" he says, grabbing your hips and bringing you somehow closer to his body. "Can you turn around please?" He asks you politely. You turn yourself around to be face to face with revivebur. "You know how cute your eyes are up close?~" he says, resting his hand on the back of your head. You feel him pat your head before kissing you deeply, his tongue and yours dancing like ballerinas. He continues to make put with you as he lightly presses his leg in between your legs.

The next minute he stands up, "would you like to go to the closet or the bedroom love?" He asks, grabbing your hand. "Well i feel like the closet is more sexual and nicer overall, but the bed we can do alot more-" you begin. Revivebur grabs your wrist and walks over to the closet. You both step in and close the door. Immediately out of nowhere you feel the feeling of being pinned to a wall. "Do you wanna do this?" He asks for reassurance. "Yes, im sure." You scoff. You feel both of your arms being held up above your head, then the warm feeling of a tongue on your neck. It tickles you in the nicest and weirdest way.

He turns you around until your facing the wall, he pins you into the wall again but this time with his full body. He whispers in your ear, "y/n, you're so good for me. You comply to me every time i ask you to do something, its so fucking hot you know that right?~" he then begins to slowly grind on your ass, his unsteady breathing becoming more and more needy in your ears. You reach behind you to grab his hips and push him into you. "Ngh- fuck-" he says, as his fully clothed cock becomes more and more restless in his pants.

He manages to step back and force his pants off his legs, him being left in his boxers again. "so you know that sapnap said that there was an R in my name for a reason?" He says, whispering in your ear again, but this time some how more attractively. "Its true." Revivebur says, snaking his hands into your shirt and up the sides of your body. His fingers sliding up your body in just the right way.

You reach behind yourself to start touching reviveburs still clothed dick, as soon as you start teasing him he gasps and begins sucking on your neck to silence himself. You begin to realize that revivebur is way more sensitive then he wants to be, and you use that your advantage. You turn around quickly, causing revivebur to stumble to the other side of the closet. He sits down and you kneel infront of him before touching and tapping the tip of his cock, you begin to reach inside of his boxers and slowly jack him off. His cock so hard that you can feel in aching for release.

You pull his boxers off, you pull your pants and underwear off as well, you do the same you did last time and drool over his cock. You rub your spit around to get it all over. You turn back around and hover over his cock, before sliding down and taking half of him, you moan loudly as your breath hitches. "Mmng- y/n please~" he whines. The stretch from his cock inducing the right amount of pleasure and pain. You let go of the closet walls, fully bottoming out "oh- shit~" you moan out loud, almost yelling it out.

Revivebur bites his lip and covers his mouth with his hand. You lean back, laying against his chest. You lay there for a moment before revivebur begins to move his hips up and down in the slightest motion. Whimpering each time he moves. You lift yourself up and then slam yourself back down, both of you moaning at the same time, "Ah- F-fuckk-" revivebur moans out, his breath becoming somehow more shaky. You continue to slowly move every once and awhile, with every movement you make revivebur gets closer and closer to release.

Eventually your fully able to move around. "Ple-ease y/n~ im close-" he says under his breath. You move faster and faster until you lean against his chest and you both start kissing, you get off of his cock and start jacking him off. "Im- fuck-" revivebur whines out before thrusting up in the air and cumming all over his shirt and his thighs. His breathing becomes less and less labored. "God your suck a fucking good cockwarmer for me aren't you?-" he exhales. "I can still walk though so..." you say, looking at him in his eyes.