Chapter 1

If your having trouble with chapter 4 there's now a private chapters book on my profile you'll need to follow me before adding the book.
~*~*~*~*~

"You look fine"

I sighed at my reflection one last time before slipping on my leather jacket. "I'm sure whoever it is whos holding the interview won't care about that one strand of hair that wont stay in the right place" I grinned at Jen taking a seat at the breakfast bar. "And even if they do care you know you can stay here for as long as you need to right?" I nodded sipping at my coffee and looked around her stainless steele kitchen.

I didn't want to stay here longer than i had too, Don't get me wrong i was greatful and the guest room was amazing but i needed my own money and my own place.

I met Jen in freshman year at collage we grew close quickly, She was my rock. When my grandmother died six months into my freshman year i doubt i would have gotten through it without Jen, My grandmother was the only family i ever had, Well i had my mother but only when she needed something.

When the money my grandmother left me ran out i dropped out of collage and moved in with Jen.

"So do you know anything about this family?" She dropped my coffee cup in the sink sitting back down opposite me.

"Actually no, Well not alot, The woman i spoke to seemed okay, The baby's 3 months old and needs pretty much 24 hour care... They must work a lot I guess," I checked my phone was in my bag and looked around for my car keys.

"Do they know you've never done this before, Being good with babys isn't the same as looking after one 24/7"

"I know Jen, But i need this job... Its good money and a place to stay until i have enough money for my own place...Where are my keys!" I herd a jingle and turned to her just in time to catch them.

"I filled the tank for you, I know its only a 15 minute drive but better to be safe than sorry" i could feel it again, The tight feeling in my stomach, I looked up from the keys flashing her a fake smile.

I know she was trying to do nice things for me but I was starting to feel like a charity case, That's why I needed this job I couldn't live off of other people, I will never be my mother.

I Pulled up outside the two story house it had taken me a while to find the house, It was up a dirt road on the other side of town.

The motorcycles were the first thing i'd spotted, Sleek and black they dominated the front of the house, There was two of them. I checked myself in the car window before walking towards the house. I stopped dead in my tracks my heart beat slowed my breath shallowed and a lump formed in my throat.

I blinked a few times and looked again, It was still there, The skull, The mark of the Black Devils was imprinted on the side of the bikes, They where bikers! And from what i'd herd not the ones i'd want to work for.

I stood staring at the bikes for what seemed like hours, I new i had to do this, I needed this job, Luckily i knew how bikers work, If i keep my mouth shut and cared for the child i'd be fine.

I knocked on the door and took a step back my hands where shaking but i was greatful my legs hadn't fallen out from under me.

The door swung open and in its place stood a small brunette, She couldn't have been much older than me, She was clad head to toe in leather, The property vest she was wearing didn't go unnoticed by me.

"You must be Emily, Come in! Come in!" She grabbed my arm pulling me through the door and into an open kitchen, The house was clean and modern, I could here the shouting and laughter of men somewhere else in the house as she pulled out a chair for me. "Can I get you a drink?"