Chapter 7

OKAY... Some people still can't see chapter 4, ITS A PRIVATE CHAPTER you will need to follow me, Delete the story then re-add it.

Picture of Sebastian--

"Vodka and coke?" I nodded at Lilly and she wondered of towards the bar, I looked around the seedy looking Bar, Lilly was certain this was the only place to go if we didn't want to be found, And after the awkward silence I went through this morning I was grateful to be as far away from the black devils as possible.

When I woke up this morning Brass's little friend had already left and after that we hadn't spoken, I left without him knowing and so far I had 5 missed calls and 9 texts all of which I'd ignored.

He had nothing to prove to me, We were never serious and he made that clear.

I just needed to get away just for a few hours.

"Okay wipe that look off of your face your depressing me" Lilly sat my drink down taking a seat next to me. "So what do you think, Its nice right...And its the only place that my dad doesn't know I come too so they'll never find us" She winked at me and I smiled, Lilly was so much more mature than I'd expected her to be, Unfortunately though her dad didn't see her that way, She was still his little princess and little princesses don't need boyfriends.

"It's great Lilly, I just want to get wasted" I checked my phone again.

11 Missed calls...13 Text messages...7 Voice mails...

I knew Brass was probably going crazy but he knew I was out, It was my day off he can't expect me to be at his beck and call.

"Do my eyes deceive me?" I jumped at the all too familiar voice, And spun in my chair my eyes widening.

"Sebby!!" I jumped up throwing my arms around him and he chuckled squeezing me.

"You missed me that much huh?" He smiled down at me his ocean blue eyes lighting up with laughter.

"Emily?" Lilly stood next to me a confused look on her face.

"Oh! Lilly this is Sebastian, We went to collage together" He stuck his hand out and she blushed

"Its nice to meet you?" She smiled and turned to me mouthing 'Hot'

"I'm gay" Her mouth popped open and he laughed." I can also read lips"

She looked down embarrassed and I slapped his arm pulling him over to the table.

"What are you doing here?" He waved over a waiter and ordered a beer.

"I own the bar"

"Oh, That's cool since when"

"You remember all those summers I was working for my uncle... Well he died a couple of months ago, Left me this place" I nodded

"I'm sorry about your uncle"

"Yeah... So how've you been, What you up to now"

I spent the next half an hour helping Sebastian and Lilly get acquainted, Lilly had to open her big mouth and mention Brass, The last person I wanted to talk about.

"So the Black devils huh?" I nodded shyly "God...I've seen them around town, Sexy bastards" Lilly burst out laughing and I followed I was starting to feel a little buzzed but with Sebastian not letting us pay for drinks I wanted more than usual.

"So you fucked him, He fucked you over...Now what, You cant hide in my bar forever" I knew that, I wasn't planning on staying forever, Just until they chucked me out.