Chapter 4

WOOD->

Waking up with the memories of the night before i found myself on the bathroom floor emptying what was left in my stomoch.

I knew how to fight, When I was younger the boy next door had taught me a few things to keep the bully's at bay but I'd never really had to hit them, It just gave me the confidence to know that I could.

I washed my face pulling my hair in a messy bun and brushed my teeth, I was in short tight cotton shorts and a tight vest that showed the bottom of my belly and my belly ring, I don't know what Brass was playing at but i planned on winning. I grabbed my phone cheaking my text. I was worried when Peaches didn't text back last night.

I had two messages one from peaches and one from an unknown, I opened peaches first.

'I'm okay now, Just a few stiches Bitch caught me by suprise... And thank you Rambo xx'

I laughed sending her a quick message then opened the other one.

'I spoke to Brass, I'll bring Gabe back in the morning... Sleep well sweetheart -Heather.'

I smiled. She was like a mother figure already.

Walking down the stairs the smell of Bacon made my stomoch rumble

I rounded the corner and Colt smiled at me from the table, I spotted Heather at the oven and Gabe was in his seat watching one of the baby shows on the small kitchen tv.

"Morning, You hungry?" I nodded

"You want some help?"

"No, No have a seat its almost done" I poured some orange and gave Gabe a kiss.

"Wheres Brass?" Colt smirked and Heather placed a plate in front of me sitting down with us.

"Still asleep, He got pretty pissed of last night when you scared off his entertainment" I smiled

"Ooops" We talked through breakfast and i wrapped Brass a plate up.

Heather and Colt had gone by the time Brass made an appearance he grabbed his food sitting at the table.

"Sit down i wanna talk" He left no room for arguments, So i sat.

"Heather called last night, Told me what happened...You did good"

"I didn't mean to do that, I just got angry" He nodded

"Also, You need to know, I'm not a one woman man, Me and you fucking doesn't mean im gonna marry you" I laughed

"Well im not a one night stand type of girl" He dropped his fork and sighed "But dont worry about it, I have an easy way to solve this problem" He nodded

"We just won't Fuck" He opened his mouth and i held up my hand to stop him."I like this job, Having sex with you will only make things uncomftable, So we wont" I picked up gabe. "Im going to visit my friend later i don't know when we'll be back, Call if you need me" I walked away with my head held high, I was not going to be one of his booty calls that just wasn't me.

~*~

"-And then you just walked out?" I nodded at Jen and she laughed and Gabe smiled at her.

"He's big for 3 months"

"Hes nearly 5 months, That add had been republished for two months"

"God are they that bad?" I sipped by coffee

"No, There a complete cliche though, The woman have been really welcoming and the men all seem to be attractive"

"But Brass?"