Chapter 11

Full chapter.

Dragon--->

Emily's POV

Great. I have a stalker.

"Hey dragon" I rolled my eyes pulling away from him. I could feel the vibrations against my back as he chuckled lightly.
"You know I saw you less than an hour ago, I'm starting to think you have a problem"

He chuckled again an pulled me towards him by the back pockets of my jeans. As scary and probably dangerous as he is I can't help but to feel just a little attracted to him. Okay a lot.

"No problem baby, I'm actually here to buy you a drink" I raised an eyebrow. "Blade sent me, to say thank you and sorry... Again."

I nodded and raised the glass of g&t gina had sat down quietly at some point in are conversation.

"Thanks but I'm good" I turned to walk away but stopped feeling his soft lips press against my ear. I could feel his beard brushing the side of my face and I grabbed his arm for support

"I owe you, we both know that and I hate owing anything to anybody" I nodded slightly understanding more than he'd know. "Meet me here tomorrow at 9"

I opened my mouth to speak and he held a finger towards my mouth. "Believe me baby, I can help you and from what I herd you could use that right now" He turned and walked away without another word.

I couldn't help but watch the way his ass moved in the tight black jeans he swaggered out in.

"Damn!" I looked up at Seb and laughed.
*~*~*~*~*~

"Don't put that in your mouth baby boy" I took the worm from Gabriel's hand trying really hard not to just run my ass back in the house I cringed wiping my hand on the grass.

"Hey" I watched peaches as she sat down in front of me "Can I speak to you for a sec" I nodded placing gabe down on the blanket to play with his toys.

"What's up" pointless question I knew exactly what was up.

"It's about Brass" I sighed "No listen! I know he's fucked you over and your pissed at him right now but remember why your in this situation, Because of Victoria" I frowned

"How has this got anything to do with her she didn't know me before"

"No, but she is Gabes mom if she wasn't like she is you wouldn't be his nanny you wouldn't have met brass because they'd be married and happy" her words were more painful than I anticipated. " Brass loved Victoria, At first not so much but as soon as he saw the first scan he became a completely different person he grew to love her, unfortunately for him that's exactly what she wanted, It took a while for him to snap out of it, he didn't want to hurt gabe" I nodded sucked in by the story of brasses life.

"What I'm trying to say is I know he's hard work but he needs you Emily" she looked down at Gabe stroking his cheek. "They both do" She stood and started to walk away until I called her name"

"Yes" she turned

"If Brass loved Victoria so much why leave her why take Gabe from her"