Chapter 5

If your have trouble with chapter 4 there's now a private chapters book on my profile you'll need to follow me before adding the book.
~*~*~*~*~

Jen->

The BBQ was not what i expected, After handing my homemade potato salad to Heather i was sat with Gabe on one of the picnic tables watching the other children running around. It looked so normal, Better than normal, Like a family gathering which i suppose it was.

"You having fun?" I nodded at Wood as he took a seat next to me

"It looks like it" I laughed

"I'm just not used to it i guess"

"I'd be surprised if you where" I laughed with him before a frown took over his face,"So that jealousy plan with Brass, I'm guessing it didn't work" I looked around making sure no one herd him before whispering.

"Why would you say that" He pointed behind me and i whipped my head round.

What the...

I wasn't suprised, I'd already planned for this, I didn't trust him, But how could he do this right infront of me.

He was sat at the other side of the open space talking with Colt, And the same blonde from the other night was perched on his knee.

Thinking back to his propostion i realise he wasn't doing anything wrong, We only agreed not to sleep with other people, He could flirt all he wanted but i wasn't going to like it.

"By the look on your face im gonna say that was not what you were expecting to see?" I shook my head.

"No, But i don't care, He can do whatever he likes, I'm not his mother, We fucked so what" He smiled and turned towards me.

"He's testing you" What?...

"What?...Why?"

"I know Brass, And from what i know he most likely told you he wouldn't sleep with anyone else aslong as he was fucking you right?" I nodded "Right. So now hes testing to see how you'll react if he does anything other than sex...Well thats what ive got so far, He might not be testing you, But him heading over here right now with Brandy hanging from his arm , I'd say i guessed right"

I could here him approching his thick heavy boots banging against the ground stood out from the laughter and hushed words of the people around us.

"What's going on here?" I turned looking up at him then dropped my eyes down his body, He was in simple clothes, A tight white t-shirt and black jeans with his patch, He looked good though, He always looked good. Brady was stood beside him Tall blonde slim, She was pretty, But the tiny clothes and neon pink lipstick ruined her.

Gabe wriggled around reaching for Brass and he took him from me.

"Hey buddy, You miss Daddy"

"Oh Daddy, I like that" I smirked when Brass cringed, Brandy turned towards me holding out her hand.

"I'm Brandy" I took her hand and shook it lightly

"Emily" I turned back towards Wood so I wouldn't have to look at her. Unfortunately she took that as an invite to sit opposite and Brass followed,

"So are you and Wood like a thing?" I smirked

"Nope...Not yet anyways" He laughed and Brass shot him a look

"So why are you here then, Ive never seen you before"

"I work for Brass, I'm his nanny" I looked away from her spotting Peaches and Lilly near the outside Bar, Colt was glaring at every man who seemed to glance in his daughters direction.