Chapter 6

Lilly—>

Two weeks later

"Emmy!, I'm going... Club business!" I banged my head on the inside of the cupboard the fumes from the bleach causing my eyes to water, Brass had been keeping out of my way all day as soon as the words spring cleaning came out of my mouth he was gone.

I stood up washing my hands and throwing the old cans in the bin, Brass rounded the corner placing the baby monitor on the counter. He wrapped his arms around my waist dropping his head to the crook of my neck.

"You smell good" I giggled when his breath tickled my neck and his fingers started to wiggle in my side.

Since the incident with my mother life with Brass and Gabe had been amazing, I couldn't help the attachment I'd made, I knew who he was and what kind of man he was, I knew he'd never feel for me the way I was starting to for him, But right now it didn't really matter.

"BRASS!...Stop" He laughed spinning me around to face him, His eyes looked into mine and he frowned."What's wrong?" He cleared his throat stepping back

"Nothing erm, I should go" He moved back again, A sad look crossing his face. "Gabriel's asleep, I'll be back later"

"Brass?" He turned around and walked out of the room, I herd the door slam seconds later.

What just happened? I didn't have time to finish that thought before the door bell rang.

Opening the door I smiled at the small brunette standing on the porch, Before I noticed the fear on her face, The tears staining her cheeks.

"Lilly, What's wrong?"

"Can I come in" She sniffed

"Yes of course" I moved aside and she walked into the kitchen.

"I'll get you a beer, You look like you could use one" She nodded.

I popped the cap and handed her the beer, She cradled it like a baby sipping at the top.

"What's happened your scaring me?" My phone buzzed on the table and Heathers name flashed across the screen, I moved my hand to grab it.

"No! Please don't" I looked up at her and nodded turning my phone to silent and dropping it in my purse.

"Lilly does your dad know your here?" She ignored me. "If your not going to tell me what's wrong I'm going to have to ring your father, The last thing I need is Colt storming in here looking for you"

"No! Okay, I'm sorry" I sat back down

"Okay so whats happened?"

"I was seeing someone from the grizzles mc, He's a prospect." I met a few of the grizzles over the past two weeks.

"Whats his name?" She smiled a little.

"Regal" My stomach dropped, Bile rose in my throat, Regal. I knew him, He'd been fucking Brandy for a while, Even more since Brass had dropped her.

"I know that face." She looked at me."My dad had the same one when I told him, I feel like such an idiot, I told my dad I loved him, That we were serious, That I didn't want to keep it a secret anymore, But he knew about Brandy, It seems everyone did but me" She looked down and opened her Jacket. Oh My God.

She was covered in blood.

"What happened, What did Colt do"

"He shot him" I gasped my hand flying to my mouth.

"Did he?"

"No, No just in the leg, Its not that I'm bothered about, Its what he said after, I ran to him to stop the bleeding and he pulled me closer and said, He knew I was trouble, Virgins always are, I really wasn't worth it." She broke down crying again.