Chapter 10

If you have trouble with chapter 4 there's now a private chapters book on my profile you'll need to follow me before adding the book.
~*~*~*~*~

"Take a seat Sweetheart" I nodded at Colt my hands were shaking, I couldn't give Brass the chance to apologize because i know how it would end. With me being in the wrong.

Colt sat down behind his long wooden desk, He didn't say a word just looked at me awaiting my explanation.

"Blade wanted to get through to you" His fist tightened. "He didn't hurt me just wanted to talk, They didn't say much its club business i understand that." I pulled at the stray cotton hanging from my jumper, I could still here Brass outside arguing with someone. "He has a problem, One he cant solve on his own and if you don't help him his problem will become yours when there finished with him"

He nodded along his face blank not giving anything away. "Its nothing to do with me really but he was serious Colt These people whoever they are aren't just a danger to him there a danger to you also" My phone vibrated on the table, I grabbed it unlocking the screen.

"Hey... You still want that lift i'm almost there- Seb" I text him back quickly and stood from the chair, I'd text him in the cab on my way here, I wasn't planning on staying longer than i had too.

Colt stood with me clearing his throat. "That photo..."

"It's a picture of Brass with my mom, She works for the people who are after Blade, I don't know much about that, You'll have to ask him" He nodded and moved forward shocking me and plating a kiss on my cheek.

"It was good to meet you sweetbutt" I matched his smile making my way to the door when it swung open.

Heather stood in front of a furious Brass but i didn't care about him because smiling happily at me from Heather's arms was Gabriel. He reached forward and i moved forward to hold him.

"I've missed you" I kissed his face and he giggled "Why does it seem like i haven't seen you in days" I laughed along with him and he pulled my hair.

"You went missing on Saturday morning ... Its Sunday night" I frowned why didn't i even think to ask how long i'd been there i guess i didn't really care.

"Emily"

"Emmy"

Brass spoke at the same time as Wood who now stood in the doorway. I ignored Brass an turned towards Wood.

"There's someone here for you, Says he's come to pick you up. Sebastian?" I nodded an handed Gabe to Heather. I kissed his head and moved through them to get to the door.

"Emily, I need to talk to you" Brass grabbed my hand

"Brass! Church now!" The men in the room began to scatter making there way to the double wooden doors at the opposite side of the room. I spotted Seb talking to wood near the exit i tried to get his attention with my eyes but he wasn't paying me any attention his eyes were only for Wood, Was Wood.... Oh Wow.

"Who the fuck is he!" I turned back towards Brass and scowled.

"Thats none of your business Brass, Why would you care anyway, I'm your nanny im sure you can find another one" I snatched my hand from his and made my way towards Seb, Wood took a step back when he saw me coming.

"Your not just my Nanny... Emily it wasn't what it looked like" I kept my face blank

"Then what was it?" I folded my arms.

"I can't tell you" I scoffed ready to leave again. "What about Gabe, He needs you" I looked from Gabe back to Brass he knew he had me there. "Don't speak to me, Hate me if that's how you feel but don't make him suffer, Just stay until i can atleast find someone else" I ran my hand down my face, He was right Gabe was innocent in this plus i had nowhere to go.

"Fine, one week thats all you've got to find someone else." He opened his mouth an i held my hand up. "And dont speak to me if it isnt about work" He nodded taking a step back, It hurt to see him so lost and dare i say it... Sad but i didnt hurt as much as him lying to me and doing whatver it is hes doing with my mother.

"You ready to go babydoll?" Seb cleared his throat trying to break the awkward silence that had settled around us.

"Yeah, I need a drink" He laughed and turned leaving the club house.

"I'll wait in the car" He was gone before i could reply, I turned back towards Brass who from the look on his face was dying to say something.

"What?" He threw his hands in the air.

"You still work for me Emmy, I need to know who he is, If hes a danger to you or my son"

"He seemed cool, I got his number so if anything happened he could just ring me" Wood spoke before i could and Brass raised an eyebrow at him.

"You got his number?" He smirked at Wood and i gasped, He knows! He knows Woods Gay.

"Erm yeah, Well when he told me he was going out with Em after everything thats happened i though it would be best if someone atleast had contact ya'no" The blush cover his face completely.

"Okay" Brass shrugged it of like it was nothing but he knew, I could tell, fortunately though Wood bought his uncaring act. "Don't be back late Em, I'd like to talk"

"Are you going to tell me the truth?" He sighed and his jaw clenched

"No, I'm sorry but i can't" I nodded

"Well until you can i have nothing to say to you and i doubt you have anything i want to hear"

~*~

"So... What was that earlier with you and Wood" I was at Sebastian's bar which is were i'd been for the past hour I spoken to peaches and Lilly to let them know i was okay before i started drinking my weight in liquor.

"You caught that huh" I nodded and he chuckled. "He's cute we exchanged numbers no big deal" I nodded an he pushed my shoulder. "Its your round sweets"

I stumbled to my feet taking are empty glasses and made my way to the bar.

"G&T and a beer please Gina" the bartender nodded at me and turned around to make my order.

It was then that I was surrounded. Surrounded by his familiar scent and heat, he wrapped his tattoo covered muscular arms around my waist and ran his nose against my jawline.

"Hey Baby"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

I'm sorry the update took so long but and that it's not a very long chapter but my laptops broken hopefully ill have it fixed next week. This chapter was written on my phone so sorry if there mistakes.
Thanks for the comments and feedback

Comment....Vote.......Share

xxDarkFaexx