Chapter 29

I can't help but smile at the look on Damian's face, I've never seen him so happy. I am overjoyed, I'm marrying the one I love and my little boy is finally going to have a dad. Bruce looks over at me and smiles and pulls me into the hug.

"I can't believe that I'm finally gonna have a daddy just like all my friends at school..." Damian mutters under his breath.

I look at Bruce as a small tear of happiness falls down my cheek. He wipes it away and kisses me.

"Ewwwww that's yucky!" Damian grumbles as he pushes out of the hug. "Are you guys gonna do that a lot when he's my daddy?"

Bruce smiles and chuckles.

"Yes, we will. Someday your going to be kissing a beautiful girl too."

"Ew! No I won't! Girls have cooties!" Damian says as he rubs his eyes from tiredness.

I smile and place Damian on my hip.

"It is way past your bedtime, my little superhero. It's time that you rest, we will take care of the bad guys."

Damian looks at me with protest glimmering in his eyes, but doesn't argue.

"Okay." He says sleepily as I carry him off to bed.

"He's quite a little guy, he's very lucky to have an amazing mother like you." Bruce says with a smile.

"Thank you, but I'm the one that's lucky to have him."