Chapter 31

"You're a great man, Bruce. I love you so much." I say as I get up on my tiptoes and kiss his forehead.

He smiles and hugs me.

"I love you too, Selina. I'm so lucky to be engaged to a beautiful woman like you."

I smile.

"You're going to make an amazing father. Now you best get some rest so that you can play catch tomorrow!"

"Okay, okay. You're right...and Selina I have a surprise for you, but you aren't going to find out until tomorrow. I love you so much."

"I love you even more," I say kissing him goodnight. "I'll see you when the sun rises. Sweet dreams, love." I say as he gets into bed.

I slip outside onto the balcony for a breath of fresh air.

"Going to bed so soon? I think we have unfinished business."

I turn around to see Harley Quinn standing in front of me.

"What do you want?" I sneer.

"You're a doctor and my boyfriend needs help. You will help him. You don't have a choice."

"I'll never help you. You can't make me."

She smirks.

"Oh really now? We'll see about that." She smirks as she flips into Damian's room.

I yell for Bruce to wake up as I run to Damian's room. As I turn into his room I see Harley on the windowseal holding Damian in her arms.

"If I were you, I'd have a change of heart." She yells as she jumps.

I cry out and run to the window as Bruce enters the room. I run to him and begin to cry.

"What's wro- where's Damian?!" He says holding me close.

I look to him with tears in my eyes.

"Harley took him...she...she took my baby..." I say muffledly into his shirt.

He hugs me close and kisses my forehead.

"Then we are just going to have to go save him."