His side of story

In a basketball court we can see all the student of the college are gathered and hooting for their favourite team.

The teams are warming up for the match and soon a boy comes there he is tall, handsome, has a well built body with wheatish complexion and sharp features as soon as he enters the crowd starts hooting his name.

"Sidharth...Sidharth..." shouts the crowd.

And boy came towards his team "so ready boys" he asks

"ayee aye captain" boys replies.

"so lets start the match" he said and went to the ground.

The match starts and all the boys starts running to catch the ball which is in Sid's hand but escaping all the hurdles he made a goal and caught the ball again before anybody else.

The boys again start to behind him but they weren't able to take the ball so one of the boy pushed him making Sid fall on ground but he got up immediately the match goes on and Sid made many goals along with his team and won the match.

Everyone again started hooting for him and girls were drooling over him and calling his name but he just smiled at everyone.

Sid's Pov

Hello everyone I am Sidharth Shukla currently doing MBA from most prestigious college of Mumbai along with studies I am good at sports too especially basketball and today again we had a match which we won I can see everyone is hooting for me and girls are giving me flirtatious look they think I am the most handsome and wanted munda of this college.
I look around at everywhere the college is full of people but I can't see any real face here all are rich brats well if you think that I am rich to so you are wrong I don't have a father who is big businessman infact I don't have a father neither I have mother. I am orphan my parents died when I was 15 in a car accident and from that day I am raised my Sukh uncle. Now you must be wandering who is Sukh uncle or he must be my dad's friend so no he wasn't he was my dad's boss. my dad was his driver yes you heard it right he was a driver and I don't know that how my friends and eveyone gonna react if they will come to know about it but I don't care about it. I am proud of my father he was a very honest, hard working kind man that's why Sukh uncle was so fond of her and he is fond of me too he never treated me badly he treats me in a same way like he treats his daughter, His daughter Shehnaaz, she is my childhood friend she is so sweet and innocent she used to very chirpy and extrovert girl during her childhood days we used to do lot if mastis, from my birth I and my family used to live ib Gill house as Sukh ji used to consider my father as his friend and my mother and Paramjeet aunty (Sana's mom) were good friends too so since childhood I and Sanu were best friends but after that tragic incident our life changed.

My parents along with Shehnaaz and her mother were coming back from the function when suddenly tree fell on their way and car lost its balance everyone died except Sana, it was kinda miracle but she was in trauma for many days even I was shattered with death of my parents but Sukh uncle help me to overcome he gave me strength and told me that I should work hard to make my parents proud slowly slowly I gathered myself but Shehnaaz she aloofed herself from everyone she used to stay in her room all the time and it was me who used to go to her to cheer up her mood she even lost her interest in acadmics
and she started getting scolded from uncle very often as teachers would complain about her.

Even she has no friends I am her only friend I know that and she wants spend her all time with me when I was young I used to give her time but now things have changed I have my own life my own friends and morever I have a busy schedule I attend college in morning then I go for work, I am doing intership under Sukh uncle company and this intership is earned by me I have passed the examination to get this job. So because of my hectic routine I now hardly spends time with her I know she has been many things she lost her mom but I was more devasted I lost my both parents but still I gathered myself instead of being confined to my room.

She has dad but their relation is very fragile.

Shehnaaz is animal lover she had even bought dog for her but uncle gave her pet dog back as once her pet dog tore the pages of his file, she had cried soo much that day and it was me who had consolled her giving her chocolates and now she plays with animals that come to our house garden to play with her, she is too pure soul that even animals lover her.

End of pov

His trance broke hearing a voice

"Hey Sid"

Sid looked up and found Kriya standing in front of her, Sid smiled seeing her and replied with hi.

Sid pov

She is Kriya my good friend, she decent, ambitious, and frank girl she is the type of girl I prefer as she is not like other girls who just thinks about their dress and makeup.

I know Kriya likes me and if you I ask about me, well I don't have time to think about all this I just want to focus carrer.

End of pov

"Sid you were too good today" she said and I thanked her

"come lets have coffee" she said holding my arms

"sorry Kriya but now I have to go for work some other day promise" I said making apologetic face

She pouted "please Sid please na" she requested me and aggreed we went to cafeteria of our college and started talking about various things our mindset is similar that's the reason we gel nicely. After sometime said her I am getting late and left.

I left from there and reached the parking where my bike was parked although uncle had given me a car but I prefer this bike as I had bought this bike from my own money.

I reached office and started my work, it was a hectic day and I left from office late today I didn't met Sukh uncle as he was out for some work.

I reached home and I was going to my room when Sana came out of her room and wished me with her beautiful smile.

Oh have I mentioned that Sanu is just too beautiful.

She asked me about my day and I told her it was hectic one so she offered me a coffee and head massage and asked me to help her with her doubts but I was too tired to accept her offer so I declined her and I can see her smile disappearing but she still smiled and said ok.

I went to my room and changed my clothes and was about to hit bed as I already had my dinner at office which was ordered by uncle when he came to know that I will be working late in office. Uncle always take care of my health and all my needs.

I was about to sleep when Sana's sad face came in front of my eyes, she tried to smile but I know she must be sad, sometimes it irritates me that how she rely upon me for everything but it's ok 'dosti ki hai nibhani toh padegi'

So I got up and went towards her room.
So here is the new part of the my story.

Please like and comment if you like this part and please help my story to reach more readers