Exorcise The Demons.

*I find a close link between the music I listen to and what I write and often in my mind there is a song playing in the background of each scene. The one playing while Elsa and Sebastian get some 'rest' is Undisclosed Desires by Muse ;)*

Elsa had climbed on the back of Sebastian's bike to get back to the warehouse; the Bandit was still at the bar, unless the clean up team had bought it back. Regardless of where it was, she just wanted to be close to Sebastian and she held on to him tightly, the wind whipping her hair as she wore no helmet. They were home before she knew it and neither of them said a word. As she climbed off the bike, Sebastian was there. She wasn't weak, she wasn't injured and she wasn't tired but he scooped her up in his arms anyway and wordlessly carried her inside. She let him, it felt good. She rested her head on his chest as he carried her and lost herself in the strong thud of his heart and the sound of blood rushing through his veins. She felt the movement of his muscles as he moved and sensed a calm tension in him as he moved towards the bedroom.

The mattress Sebastian had called a bed when they had first met was long gone at Elsa's insistence, if he wasn't going to live in a proper house, he at least needed to have a proper bed. Sebastian headed straight for it, kicking the door shut behind him and lying her gently down. So often they were led by fire and passion and urgency but Sebastian instinctively knew that urgency was not what was needed this time. He always knew exactly what she needed.

He positioned himself over her and she snaked her fingers through his hair as their lips met. Music was playing, she had no idea when Sebastian has switched it on and she didn't care, it only helped to clear her mind of what had come before and help her be entirely in the moment with him.

I want to reconcile the violence in your heart; I want to recognise your beauty's not just a mask; I want to exorcise the demons from your past; I want to satisfy the undisclosed desires in your heart...

They exorcised each other's demons, reconciled each other's violent hearts and as for satisfying desires ...

She could feel the heat within him rising and knew what was coming so she moved her hands to his jacket, pulling it off without her mouth leaving his. Her hands moved to his waist and slid under his t-shirt, running lightly over rippling muscle and up to the two raised scars on his shoulder blades, tracing them before running back down to grip the bottom of his t-shirt.

Sebastian drew in a breath as her fingers ran down his back and he pulled away from her briefly as she pulled his t-shirt up over his head before taking her mouth again with a gentle hunger. He wasn't going to rush and even as his eyes glowed and his wings sprang forth, he just kept kissing her, occasionally pausing, gently teasing as his mouth hovered millimetres from hers, the heat of his breath meeting the cool of hers. His hands travelled the length of her torso and found their way to her jacket, removing it gently before mirroring her movements and tracing his fingers up and down her spine, slowly lifting and manoeuvring her until she was sat in his lap facing him. 

Still without speaking, Elsa raised her arms and Sebastian lifted her t-shirt over her head and threw it onto the floor next to his own. He pulled her in close; she loved this part, the first real moment of flesh on flesh and the electric shocks it sent through her body. She didn't want to rush either but it was already becoming difficult as he moved his lips to her neck and traced her collarbone with his tongue. Her fingers pressed more firmly into Sebastian's back as his lips did their work, the intensity between them building. The first sound came from Sebastian, a low almost growl as he suddenly tipped her back to lie on the bed again and Elsa groaned in turn as his kisses moved slowly down her chest, to her stomach and his hands moved lightly to the button of her jeans.

She was lost. All memories of the horrors of her night were gone. There was only her and Sebastian and where he was taking her, dark thoughts mercifully could not follow. The hours ahead of her would be long and blissful and anything else could wait.

She couldn't wait. She knew what she needed and so did he. And what Elsa needed, Sebastian always made sure she got.

*Hi all! Thanks for reading, I know it's a short one but I felt this section had to stand alone :) More to come soon and please, please show me your support by voting - just a quick click and it means so much to me! And I love reading your comments, particularly your predictions for what's going on behind the scenes and what's coming up*