Chapter 3

Saanvika is doing her bachelor's degree in civil engineering in the best engineering college of Bhubaneswar.
She is in her last year of college. She is very good at studies.

Saanvika reached her college just in time.

Jaha hau time re pahanchigali...😌
(Atleast reached at time!!)..

Saanvika said sighing a relief. She parked her scooty at her regular place and began searching for someone looking here and there..

Where is this girl??...huhh!!!

Saanvika took out her phone and dialed a no.
The rings goes but no one picks...

she cut the call annoyingly and was about to leave the place when someone tapped her shoulder saying her name a bit louder...

Saanvika:Ohoo niyati kana fateibu tu mora..(you will break my eardrum) where were you??... Don't you know sir will not give an entry this time if we will be late...

Niyati: Chill Saanvi...we are on time.. I was a bit late...My scooty just cheated me today and didn't start...I needed to board a bus ..so a bit late.. Moreover it will be more fun if we can miss the class..😉

Saanvika: Oh shut up...I need to attend this class...it's hard to understand it later..

Niyati: Whom i am saying ...🤦🏻‍♀️ Haan haan padhe padhe ....kie mana karuchi ma tate...
( Oh yeahh go and study nobody is stopping you!!)...

Saanvika: Ethu chale ta aage...
(Let's go from here first)

They both left to their class...And the whole day went in attending the classes..

Now it was their lunch break....They both were about go to the canteen when some of her friends called them.

Ritika: Hey guys where you two are going?

Canteen!! Both said in unsion

Saanvika:Yeah...What happened?

Ritika:You know na it's my birthday, I am throwing a lunch party in a restaurant. Let's go and have some fun yaar...

They both wasn't agreeing to it at first but then gave in when many of their friends requested.

Ritika is a rich kid. And Saanvika doesn't like her for some reason..but she said yes when she saw a pleading look of her bestie...

Saanvika: You guys go ahead...We need to return some books in the library..
Ritika text me the venue...we will reach there..

Ritika: Sure...Let's go guys

With that Ritika and others left to the venue.

Niyati: I know you don't like her but one party will not make any harm.
I want to go yaar... Kete din helani...we hadn't gone to any party
(It's very long since we went to any party)

Saanvika: Hau re maa au ete bak bak ha ni mu jauchi kahili naa...
(Ohh....Stop blabbering...I said..I am going too).

Niyati: Yeahhhh...You are the best!! I love you 😘

Saanvika: Yeah yeah I know...Love you too let's go now.

They both did there work in library and left for the party.

The party was in a restaurant. She parked her scooty and both of them went inside the restaurant.