Chapter 12

Author's pov

After the dinner Priya and Rishi went to their rooms.

Saanvika was sitting down in the verandah of the house and watching the moon peacefully completely lost in the beauty of nature... forgetting all the worries and chaos.
She started singing with faint voices.

Yeh kya baat hai aaj ki chandni meinKe hum kho gaye pyar ki ragini meinYeh baahon mein baahein, yeh behki nigaheinLo aane laga zindagi ka maza

Ke hum kho gaye pyar ki ragini mein
Yeh baahon mein baahein,
yeh behki nigahein
Lo aane laga zindagi ka maza

Abhimaan took a seat beside her looked towards the moon joined her and started singing..

Yeh raatein, yeh mausam, nadi ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawa..

Hearing his voice Saanvi looked at him. Abhimaan too looked at her and sang further...

Sitaron ki mehfil ne karke ishara
Kaha ab toh sara jahaan hai tumhara

Saanvika joined him and they both was singing...

Mohabbat jawaan ho,
khula aasmaan ho
Kare koi dil aarzu aur kya
Yeh raatein, yeh mausam, nadi ka kinara, yeh chanchal hawa

The moon was witnessing this magical  melody in their voices and the sparkle in their eyes. They both were lost in each others eyes.

                     The song👆

Saanvika averted her gaze from him and said You sing well.

Not enough good as you. Came reply from him.

Saanvika chuckled  and said..
You know I always wanted to come to such a place that holds complete serene where I could just sit and watch these moon and stars and sing my heart out.
It's seems like the hectic day led to a beautiful end.
What do you say??

Hm it's very beautiful. Abhimaan replied.

He turned towards her and asked you didn't answered my question??

Huh!! What questions ? She asked with confusion.

Do you trust me ? Abhimaan asked

Why do you think I will trust someone whom I just met a few hours ago. Who is a complete stranger to me and I know nothing about him other than his name only. Saanvika replied looking sternly.

Abhimaan chuckled and said...
You forgot to add one more thing, a stranger who is right now your fake husband too.

They both end up laughing.