Chapter 26

AUTHOR'S POV

Abhi no cheating han!!
Bhabhi bhabhi..common.
Bhai bhai ...
Bhai will win!
No Shanvi will..

Some are cheering for Abhimaan and some for Saanvika. After a travel of around 30 minutes, the couple reached their house. Saanvika felt extremely happy knowing the fact that her both the houses aren't too far.

After a grand welcome of the couple, all are sitting in the hall of the house and performing another ritual, or can say playing where Abhimaan and Saanvika are busy searching a ring inside a bowl filled with curd water, rose petals some stones and a ring.
It is believed that the one who will find the ring will rule in this relationship.

Saanvika found the ring but before she could took out Abhimaan hold her hand making her flinch and she dropped the ring once again. She looked towards him in shock and Abhimaan took this chance to pick up the ring.

I won!!
Abhimaan said showing everyone the ring.

He cheated!! He took it from me.
Saanvika pouted and said in a complaining tone to her mother-in-law who was sitting beside her.
Everyone chuckled at her complaint.

Sumitra from where did you found this little baby for Abhimaan.
Abhimaan's maternal grandmother said to Sumitra chuckling.

Everyone laughed at her words while Abhimaan smiled looking towards Saanvi.

Saanvika glared at him feeling extremely embarassed.

Don't worry Beta. I am sure you are going to win the next ritual. Sumitra said to Saanvika.

Oh my brother!! mind my words, no matter who ever wins these ritual, you are always going to lose against her in the near future.
Even I won all those rituals but see it's always your sister who wins now.
Vihaan said to Abhimaan while Ahana elbowed him in his stomach with a fake angry glare.

See told you.
Vihaan said while others laughed at his antics.

Vihaan!!

It's okay baby. Vihaan hugged Ahana from back before she could start her banter.

Saanvika embarassment faded in no time. She began enjoying these moments of teasing.

Soon they settled for another ritual known as kaudi khela ( another odia ritual) where the bride has to hide a shell in her hand making a fist and the groom has to open the fist using his little finger only. Then the bride will also do the same but she can use her hand to open his fist.

Saanvika won this time as she used her nails and pinched and digged into his fist

Saanvika won this time as she used her nails and pinched and digged into his fist. In reality it didn't even affected a bit to him. Abhimaan found her antics to be cute. But he deliberately loosened his fist to let her win this time.
Saanvi smiled proudly holding the shell not knowing that he was the one who let her win.