Chapter 22

Abhimaan's Pov:

Everything is happening in such a small time interval that I can't even process it. I wonder how Saanvika will handle all this. Is she okay??

I was in my balcony thinking about everything that happened today.
Saanvika's family came to visit our house. I wished she was here too.
My thoughts went back to the conversation with her Father some hours ago.

I did't want to beat around the bush, so it was the best thing to admit the truth. I said Vikash uncle that was in my mind. I like Saanvika and there isn't any confusion to it. His face became a bit calmed and I think he looked happy, but I want to see this happiness on someone else face.

I was just staring at a picture in my mobile of both of our family together that we clicked in that sangeet night.
Everyone was smiling and happy. Saanvika's smile was as brightly as these twinkling stars. I want it back.

While I was admiring the beautiful picture, Avyansh came from no where and snatched the phone from me and began running.

Avyansh give me my phone back!! You little monkey!!

Avyansh jumped to the hall from stair railing.I followed him to grab the phone but he was fast enough to escape.
Sach much ka bandar hai...dekho to kaha se kaha kud gaya
(He is a real monkey...look how he just jumped from here to there).
I thought to myself.

Bhai toh abhi se Bhabi ko Miss karne lage!!! ( Bro is already missing our sister in law!!)Mom see

Mom see...How he is admiring her would be wife's picture so keenly...
Avyansh ran to mom showing the phone.

Mom and dad was in the hall. They were smiling as if they are enjoying this chasing game.

I was admiring our family picture. So stop your drama..you bandar(you monkey)
I said and finally snatched the phone from him successfully.

Oh!! Really??
There are so many family picture of us then why specifically this photo!! Huh!!
Avyansh once again asked.

I was thinking what to answer. Every answer is going to act as backfire for me only.

******
My subconscious mind: Answer now Abhiman.

Me:Oh you are back??

My subconscious mind: Yeah!!Hi!!😁

Me:Don't you think you should be with me??

My subconscious mind:No!! You are no fun.🤪

Me:Shut up!! And let me think to answer your idiotic friend Avyansh.

My subconscious mind:Yeah think think...🥱🥱
*******

Coz it's beautiful!!
Got your answer now.. just go away...
I said trying to ignore Avyansh.

Beautiful?? Who??
He won't leave I guess..