Chapter 4

Abhimaan: Congratulations guys!!
And Thank you all...It's all your hard work and support that we got this deal. I hope we are going to be this much cooperative and dedicated for the coming days and will make this project a great hit.

So !!what you say??

Sure sir!! And congratulations to you too... Said all of his employees with more enthusiasm.

Vihaan: Guys we have arranged a Luncheon party today....Let's celebrate today and will start our new project with a great energy...

Oh yeaahhhh!!.... Everybody said excitedly...

Abhimaan: Venue will be informed you soon ....let's get back to work now.

Everyone left to their respective work and got busy in it...

Abhimaan has created this company....It's a small company comprising of 20-25 members but is now a reputed company due to its best work ethics and services...
He believes in quality over quantity and has chosen most efficient employees. He always make sure to treat them as his own family....
His employees are very grateful to have such a leader and works happily.

Abhimaan was busy in his work when Vihaan entered his office with a grumpy face and took a seat infront of Abhimaan...

Abhimaan: What happened now??
He asked giving a bored look..

Vihaan: Your sister!!

Abhimaan: Your problem then...bye bye

Vihaan: What man!! Help me for atleast once ..

Abhimaan:  Fine!! What's the matter??
He asked keeping his pen down and giving Vihaan his full attention.

Vihaan: I called her to inform about today's party and she got angry with me.. She thinks after baby I am not giving her much attention and I am avoiding her.

Abhimaan:  May be she is right?

Vihaan: What the hell man!!!
She got mad because we haven't gone for any lunch or dinner date for a long time and now I am going for a party without her.

Abhimaan: So what's the big deal in it...Just bring her to the party today .. If she wants then she can join us or else you both with have a lunch date..

Vihaan: Oh yeah !! That's a perfect idea.She too has her friends in the company. She will surely join us..Thanks yaar..

Abhimaan:  By the way where is Shreyansh?? I haven't seen him today.

Vihaan: Oh!! I forgot to inform you he has gone to Kolkata  to attend his cousin's wedding.

Abhimaan: Oh acha...When will he return??

Vihaan: After a week. Ok ...I am going to call your sister and ask her to join us... Bye ..see u
He went giving a kiss on Abhimaan's cheek

Abhimaan: chiii yaar....wapas aya to muh tod dunga...
He said wiping his cheek...

             _________________

Arnav has arranged everything as asked by his boss... Everyone has gathered in the restaurant for the party...

Vihaan has asked her wife to come over and enjoy ...She happily agreed and is now in the restaurant with her baby "Akruti". The centre of attraction is now this  one year cute baby who is attracting everyone with her cute smile and childish acts...