7(what has happend to me & simi survival)

It was strange last night to say the least. My ringing in my ear yes ear just one. Was going on and off. Couldn't help but feel dead? And there was this strange sounds noise it wasn't human. I might've attracted something. Who knows. But anyways the best advice I can give anybody in a situation like mine is to have a small bag ready full of necessary essentials. Keep a weapon under your pillow just in case something tries to attack you and don't hesitate to stab or hit them. If it's anywhere near your bed try and throw something like a blanket on top of its head and get it to the ground take the weapon I told you to get, and put it in good use. If you have a hard cover Bible that can be used to knock them out. Hell they can bleed just the same as us and die just like us to. They are just more durable then us. That's the only difference. I hate to be the person of bad news but if you worship the Bible or any religion it can't help you in the end I'm sorry. If anything those books you get are more useful to defend yourself with and read to pass time. Use what ever you can to defend yourself with. If you can't defend yourself get into shape and fast because the last resource is to RUN and when I mean run I mean you run like hell. Don't stop for anything! It's basic common sense. Sleep with a weapon and put it to use remember what I said. About Monsters they can bleed just as easy as you...

-𝑪