8(shit is just getting fucking creepy)

Okay so the night before last night I woke up and felt my shoulder and this is what I saw.

And then I was like well shit something happened. Then I was wide awake I couldn't sleep again. I fell asleep around five or four. I took a picture of how it looked the next morning and this is how it looked.

 I took a picture of how it looked  the next morning and this is how it looked

See it can't exactly be an animal Or a human scratch. I would know what they looked like. But rn I'm not thinking anything of it. Anyways I was able to sleep last night but I could only sleep until three in the morning this time. Now what happened during the night was strange. So I was done hanging around with my brother in his room we were just talking about shit. And what happened was that when I got into my room I just didn't wanna stay there. So I went out of my room and hung around the rest of the house. Felt like I was waiting for someone or something to come. Like I was going to meet somebody. So I just kept being on my phone. Then when I felt done waiting for someone. I'm guessing I thought they arrived or i just got up and left cause they didn't. But I think they arrived... You see what happened is that I was watching a movie because I was bored and I can't sleep so whatever then I got hit with a headache,faint ringing,and also stomach pain? It wasn't bad but I wasn't enjoying it. It stopped eventually and I fell asleep at three in the morning. That leads me to what happened today when I woke up. I heard a soft male welcoming voice saying my name only once and then heard a foot step creak. Only one footstep from what I can tell. Then I let it slip my mind thinking it was nothing but then I saw a shadow like figures arm move? Only for a split second. I wanna go outside at night and just sit on the hay bales we have. I can't explain why. I wanna do it but my gut thinks I shouldn't and your gut isn't exactly wrong. Especially in situations like this...

-𝑪
Hi this is an update the mark is gone not remains of it so I think I'll be fine I'll write about what happens during the night once again