Chapter 1- Meeting the Doctor (2)

EDITED 22/01/23
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

EDITED 22/01/23⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝘖𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘪𝘯 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬𝘯𝘦𝘴𝘴...

𝘊𝘢𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘴

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Andrea and Rose returned to the flat to find Mickey already there. Rose asks Mickey if she can borrow his laptop to see if she can find anything on the mysterious Doctor on the internet and finds an advertisement about a person who has done research on the Doctor.

Andrea and Rose along with Mickey leave the flat to go meet with this person who has information on the doctor.
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
Outside The Flat:

"You're not coming in" Rose says to Mickey as they arrive at Clive's house.

"He's safe, he's got a wife and kids and I'm not going alone , I have Andrea with me" Rose tries to reassure Mickey as they exit the car and walk up to the house.

"Who told you that? He did! That's exactly what an internet lunatic murderer would say and what is Andrea going to do , annoy him to death?" Mickey shouts after them causing Andrea to stick her tongue out at him.

Rose rings the doorbell and is greeted by a child opening the door.

"Um, hello, I've come to see Clive. We've been e-mailing" Rose explains to the child

"Dad! It's one of your nutters" The child shouts into the house and leaves the door allowing a man to appear.

"Sorry, hello! You must be Rose and Andrea ,I'm Clive"

"I'd better tell you - my boyfriend's in the car, in case you kill me and Andrea isn't afraid to bring her claws out" Rose jokes with Clive

"No, good point! No murders" Clive says loudly looking back at Mickey who is giving Clive a death glare.

"Please come through, I'm in the shed" Clive says as he leads them through his house. Once they've reached the shed , Clive starts bringing up articles about the Doctor.

"This is quite sensitive, I couldn't just send it. People might intercept, If you know what I mean. If you dig deep enough and keep a lively mind, this Doctor keeps cropping up all over the place.
Political diaries, conspiracy theories, even ghost stories." Clive says to Rose , whilst Andrea snoops around in the background.