Chapter 15 - Tooth and Claw (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚜𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝚑𝚘𝚙𝚎

...𝙸𝚝 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚎𝚍𝚜 𝚎𝚝𝚎𝚛𝚗𝚊𝚕 𝚖𝚒𝚜𝚎𝚛𝚢."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

The trio had just entered the Tardis and the Doctor was already manoeuvring around the console to dematerialise the Tardis and take it into space. Andrea and Rose watches from the sidelines waiting for him to be done, as soon as he had finished Rose immediately spoke up.

"So, where's my money?" She said with a smirk as Andrea smiled at the fact the Doctor lost both bets.

"Well you see Rose, I don't have any money on me at the moment, but next time we are on Earth, I will get you your £20" The Doctor replies back as Rose huffs knowing that it's unlikely she'll get her money before she smirks to herself.

"If I don't get my money the next time we go to Earth Doctor, then i'm taking away your Andrea privileges" Rose threatens causing Andrea to turn to her in confusion as the Doctor gasps in shock.

"Andrea privileges?" Andrea asks with a raised brow.

"You can't do that" The Doctor says back

"Oh but I will, in fact it's been a while since me and Andrea have hung out together, maybe i'll steal her away from you after every trip so we can spend time together instead" Rose threatens as Andrea looks back and forth between the two of them before rolling her eyes and leaving the room without the two of them noticing to head to the kitchen to make herself a milkshake.

"You wouldn't" The Doctor says "And how do you know Rea wants to spend time with you instead of me?" He replies back smugly

"Well i'm her best friend so obviously she's going to want to spend time with me, I mean what are you to her exactly?" Rose asks

"I'm her...friend" The Doctor replies back as Rose smirks

"Just her friend hmm"Rose says playfully

"Well there's one simple way to settle this discussion, Rea, who would you rather spend time with me or Rose?" The Doctor asks as the pair turn to look to where Andrea was last standing to see that she's gone.