Chapter 23 - Love and Monsters (1)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝚂𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚑𝚘 𝚌𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚜𝚊𝚌𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐, 𝙲𝚊𝚗'𝚝 𝚗𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚎 𝚊𝚗𝚢𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐

...𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚎𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚝 𝚊 𝚖𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚛, 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚘 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝚊𝚜𝚒𝚍𝚎 𝚢𝚘𝚞𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚖𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚝𝚢."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

Italics = Flashbacks

A/N

Tbh, I'd skip this episode unless you really want to read this chapter it is basically a filler episode and contains little to no Andrea and the Doctor content.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN A WASTE GROUND...

A young man is stumbling over broken bricks and rubble until he comes to a row of old warehouses with metal doors, and a blue police telephone box outside them. He goes up to it and touches it, reverently unaware of Andrea who was leaning against the other side of the Tardis drinking her milkshake.

"Doctor! Doctor, the trap!" Rose shouts as the young man runs into the unit

"How troublesome" Andrea sighs, knowing that he is probably going to get himself into trouble so she follows behind him still with her milkshake in hand.

IN THE WAREHOUSE...

"Where's he gone? Can you see him?" The Doctor asks

"There he is! Stop. No! Watch out! There!" Rose shouts

"Where? Where?" The Doctor asks as he goes down the metal staircase to a lit corridor with lots of doors coming off it, and hears a growling sound. A bright light shines under the door at the far end. The young man opens the door and comes face to face with a bad tempered alien with lots of teeth.

"That's what it did. It went roar! And if you think that was the most exciting day of my life, wait till you hear the rest. Oh boy." Elton says into the camera as he makes a video diary in his flat.