Chapter 20 - The Idiots Lantern (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙶𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚏𝚛𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚕𝚒𝚔𝚎 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜

...𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚍𝚘𝚗'𝚝 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚜𝚎𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖,

...𝚋𝚞𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚔𝚗𝚘𝚠 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚢'𝚛𝚎 𝚊𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛𝚎.

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

Andrea had spent most of her time after getting back into the Tardis with Rose in her room watching movies like they used to do when Andrea suddenly had a brilliant idea.

"Hey Rose?" Andrea asks with a smirk as Rose looks up seeing Andreas playful smirk and smirks in return.

"Yes, Drea" Rose responds

"Are you thinking what I'm thinking?" Andrea asks with a mischievous glint in her eyes as Roses eyes also light up in mischief.

"Let's prank the Doctor" Rose says excitedly as Andrea nods happily.

"Hey girl , what is the Doctor doing right now?" Andrea asks the Tardis who hums in response letting them know that he was in his room.

"Perfect, thank you" Andrea says as she pats the wall affectionately.

"Let's get to planning then" Rose says as they sit down on the bed going through all past pranks they had pulled off together deciding which ones would work best and even coming up with entirely new prank ideas that they hadn't down before.

"Hey, do you think you could provide us with these materials?" Andrea asks the Tardis who hums in agreement, more than happy to help the two girls prank the Doctor.

After the Tardis had provided them with the items they needed Andrea and Rose got to work in setting up all the different pranks around the Tardis as quietly as possible whilst the Tardis monitored the Doctor to make sure he didn't leave his room.

"Are you all set on your end?" Andrea whispers to Rose who gives a thumbs up with a grin.

"Then shall we begin?" Andrea says with a smirk and Rose takes up her position for their first prank as Andrea confidently walks up to the Doctors door and knocks on it after placing a note on the floor outside before she runs back over to where Rose is hidden holding a string.