Chapter 22 - The Satan Pit (3)

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

"𝙽𝚘 𝚖𝚎𝚊𝚜𝚞𝚛𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚒𝚖𝚎 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚠𝚒𝚕𝚕 𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝚋𝚎 𝚕𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑...

...𝙱𝚞𝚝 𝚕𝚎𝚝'𝚜 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚏𝚘𝚛𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛."

•̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧.˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. •̩̩͙*˚⁺‧. ˚ *•̩̩͙ ✩.

IN THE TARDIS...

The trio were currently bundled up under blankets eating popcorn and sweets as they force the Doctor to watch Disney movies although we all know he secretly enjoys them.

After the long and tiring adventure they had just come back from they needed a bit of time to wind down and relax but none of them wanted to be alone so movie marathon it was.

Andrea is snuggled into the Doctors side as he rests his arm around her drawing circles on her hips as Rose sits next to them with Andreas legs draped across her own.

They had just finished watching Frozen and were having a break before they put The Little Mermaid on.

As much as Rose didn't want to bring up the events from the day she couldn't stop thinking about what the beast had said.

"Doctor, am I really going to die soon?" Rose asks nervously as the couple sit up and Andrea immediately grabs Roses hand comfortingly.

"Of course not Rose, like I said earlier it was just trying to scare you all to feed off your fear, there's no way they could possibly know the future" The Doctor says calmly as Rose nods

"But everything else it said was true, so why wouldn't the bit about me be false" Rose questions

"Rose, Nothing is going to happen to you alright, if anything was to try and hurt you then they'd have to go through both me and the Doctor and well we aren't going to be taken down so easily" Andrea says with a smile

"Yeh, I guess you're right. Well, I' going to go to head off to bed, you two continue your little movie marathon" Rose says quietly with a smile as she stands up to walk out of the room before stopping and turning back around.

"Oh, and don't do anything I wouldn't do" Rose says winking at Andrea who in return tries to throw a pillow at Rose who runs out of the room before it could hit her.