Chapter 3 - The Unquiet Dead (3)

EDITED - 01/03/2023
⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑

𝚈𝚘𝚞 𝚑𝚊𝚟𝚎 𝚝𝚘 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚍
𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚝𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚕𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑....

...𝚝𝚘 𝚓𝚞𝚖𝚙 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚑𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚕𝚎𝚜....

... 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚋𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚝𝚑𝚛𝚘𝚞𝚐𝚑 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝚋𝚛𝚒𝚌𝚔 𝚠𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚜.

⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅∙∘☽༓☾∘∙•⋅⋅⋅•⋅⋅⊰⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅⋅•⋅
INSIDE THE TARDIS

Andrea found herself sat in the library of the Tardis reading her favourite book series 'Harry Potter', whilst she tries to get her mind of the days events particularly Gwyneth's death.

Of course , she is no stranger to death but she can't help the what if's that float around her head and she's sure the Doctor is also experiencing what she is going through.

'What if I had tried harder to convive the Doctor to stop?'

'What if I stopped Rose from being taken? , would we ever have met Gwyneth'

But Andrea knew the Doctor would be feeling worse about the situation than she was. After all it was his decision but Andrea doesn't blame him for Gwyneth's dead. Either way , the Gelth would have eventually gotten Gwyneth and would have been released.

'Atleast with us there , we were able to stop the Gelth from possessing everyone but if we hadn't been there then it would have been a lot worse.' Andrea told herself.

Rose seemed pretty upset about Gwyneth's death but then again she isn't used to seeing people die and she was also against using Gwyneth as a bridge for the Gelth.

Andrea was interrupted from her thoughts when she heard the door to the library opening and in came the Doctor who stopped in his tracks when he realised Andrea was already sat there.

"I'm sorry , I didn't know anyone else was in here" The Doctor apologised, believing he had disrupted Andreas reading even though she had stopped quite some time ago and was stuck in her thoughts.

"It's fine , I didn't think anyone else was around" Andrea replies as she makes her way to the bookshelf to find another book to read as she had just finished her previous one.