-5-

-sherlock-
"Sherlock, your phones ringing."
"be quiet watson i'm trying to concentrate" god would he just shut up for a single second.
"why is a college ringing you? you haven't been to school in years?"
my eyes shoot open, leaving my mind palace and take my phone from the table.

"Hello?"
"Hello, is this Sherlock Holmes?"
"Yes it is."
"Well, there's been an incident involving Y/N and we cant find her. We just thought that we should let you know that she's left the premises."
"What was the incident?" she can't have done anything too bad. then again, why would they call?
"She used indecent language towards a teacher and our CCTV saw her leave the bathrooms with alcohol and cigarettes before she left the grounds."
"Oh okay, thankyou for letting me know"
i look up to see a puzzled watson gazing into my eyes.
"I need to mention that if something like this happens again, as it has before, that she will most likely be permanently excluded from the school."
"I'll make sure it doesn't. good day".
okay so maybe it wasn't a one off.

"what on earth is happening? what incident?" watson interrogates me.
"it seems that Y/N has a bad temper and also that the alcohol wasn't a one off."
"oh, is she still at school?"
"no, she's wondered off, drunk."
"we should probably go and find her-"
"no, she'll be back any minute now."
and then we heard a door slam downstairs.

-Y/N-

my heavy footsteps follow me up the stairs until i make it to my door. it's open, why? i look in to see Sherlock sitting there, watching some weird reality TV show.
"sit"
i follow his instructions, slowly staggering towards him. i take a seat and look toward the TV. I want to know why he's in my apartment, but more importantly i want him to leave so i can get more high and forget about this shit day.
"you're home early. why?"
"i just felt sick" i actually kind of did.
"oh, why is that?"
"i don't know, people get sick."
i can feel is eyes on me, trying to deduce an explanation.
"why are you here?" i just want him to leave.
"i got a phone call from your college about you, using inappropriate language," at least that's all they said," and more importantly the alcohol which there is still a little bit in your bag so if you wouldn't mind", he held is hand out.
"get out"
"now now, that's no way to talk to your brother who's just trying to help you. just pass it over here", he says still holding out his hand.
"get. out."
he sighs and gets up and moves towards my bag. i quickly stand up, going to follow him but soon seeing that i can't walk.
"Smoking will kill you, you know?"
"i'm just holding them for a friend."
"and the needles containing herione in your fire place?" i'm too tired for this shit.
"just leave you've got the vodka."
"i don't care about the vodka i care about your well being. now, from what i can see you've recently taken drugs since your pupils are VERY dilated, you're eyes are bloodshot and you've recently drank since you can't walk and your hands are shaking."
"fuck off"
"i'm staying up here with you until you're okay again."
i walk over to the door and hold it open for him.
"okay fine then, you're staying in my flat with me until you can see straight again", he walks out the door and motions me towards him, "come".
fuck this.