-6-

The old familiar scent of wood hits me as i walk into Sherlocks apartment, it's quite cold since his windows open but i keep getting hot flushes so it's helping. I look over to see the man from before, John, looking back up at me and giving me a warm smile. I just look away, seeming rude but i just don't really want to talk to anyone, Sherlock's pissed me off.
"sit", sherlock points to a kitchen chair at a messy desk and goes to sit opposite John.
"Why am i here?" i just want to go lay down and go to sleep, my head hurts and the rooms spinning.
"We've already discussed this. you can go back up in an hour or two, depending on how fast you recover", he replies in a calm voice to try and get me to calm down. "When your college called, they mentioned that if this happens again then you will be kicked out. Is that what you want?"
"sure."
"i didn't ask for an agreement i asked for an opinion."
"i'm not really bothered." i'm not. i'll probably get cancer or something soon and die anyway.
"education is of importance and you should respect that", sherlock makes direct eye contact with me but i refuse to look away, i always win a staring contest.
"I'm sorry, what's going on? why is Y/N getting kicked out?" John says looking extremely confused, idiot.
"my little sister here was caught with alcohol and drugs at school and she used inappropriate language , god Watson do try to keep up." Sherlock explained with a surprised John looking back at him, trying to hide his shocked expression but failing.
"Sherlock!" i can't believe he actually just told a man i've only spoken to once about this.
"what? oh look at you, you're as high as a kite don't try and hide it!"
i actually can't be in this room with him anymore. i get up off the chair, the room going in and out of darkness as i do, and make my way to the door. Sherlock says my name multiple times but i've already made my way up the stairs and to my flat, making sure to lock the door behind me. i lay on my bed and drift off, not planning on going out tomorrow.

-Sherlock-

she just completely ignored me and went back upstairs. if i can figure out where everything has gone wrong, then we can figure out how to solve this issue. i probably shouldn't have told John about Y/N's problems but it was pretty bloody obvious.
"Are you gonna go after her?" i look over to Watson who has a blank expression on his face.
"No, probably not best after i told you all of that. that's only half of it though", i sigh, putting my head in my hands.
"i won't get involved but if you need any help with looking after Y/N or supporting her just let me know".
"yeah, will do. i need tea, Mrs Hudson!"
"Sherlock she's not here", i just wanted tea," What was Y/N like during childhood?"
"Um, funny, loud, outgoing, smart. She couldn't hurt a fly when she was younger even if it was set to kill her. Around 9 she stopped caring as much for others, focusing on herself more; not in a selfish way, just to get further in life. then at about 12 she didn't care at all, she said and did what she wanted, when she wanted. Still does. I didn't know about the drugs and alcohol until earlier though. The thing is, she looks quite sick, unhealthy, so she must have been doing it for quite a while." i make a mental note to keep referring back to our past to see where things may have gone wrong.
"so she was a bright kid?" John says, trying to figure this out himself.
"extremely. she could have any job she wants if she just applied herself to school and work."
"well, maybe we should check up on her every few hours, unless it's the middle of the night of course."
"Yes Watson, however i fear that she won't be very happy when she sees Mycroft tomorrow."
"Oh god. Can we kick him out if things get too out of hand?" John looks up at me inquisitively.
"Oh John, we can always kick Mycroft out".