-9-

-y/n's POV-

I wake up to someone ripping open the curtains and the light blinding me. I put the duvet over my head when I hear Sherlocks voice, the person who just interrupted my fucking sleep.

"Today is the day Y/n, you're going back to college," he announced before ripping the duvet off me.

"I don't feel well Sherlock," I say pathetically before making an attempt to get the duvet back. He just holds on tight and raises his eyebrows.

"Don't try and trick me, you know who I am and it doesn't work. Come on, up."

"Really Sherlock, I don't feel good."

"I'll get John to come up and see you if it's really that bad. Get changed and then come into the front room, we'll wait for you there," he says before quickly leaving and closing the door behind him.

Great. I cant deal with this shit today. I put on the usual, hoodie and joggers, and go to brush my teeth and hair. After that I stand in the middle of my room for a minute. What's my excuse? I feel sick? No, Sherlock could probably be able to tell from something stupid like how I'm breathing. Migraine? Maybe, that could be the one. I just need to be as quiet as possible and every now and then press on my temples. Okay, should be fine.

As promised I see John ad Sherlock sat there waiting patiently for me, having a quiet conversation.

"Ah, good. John, care to take a look at her?"

"Uh yeah sure, what's the problem?" John turns to me.

"I don't really need a doctor, it's just a migraine," I say before going to sit down slowly.

"Ah, should be okay. Is that it? No chest pains or anything?"

"That's all."

"Seems a bit unnecessarily for me to be here Sherlock," he says before laughing quietly to himself. "You should be able to go in after an hour. Try and lie down for a bit, have some water."

"Thanks," an hour isn't too bad. I'll think of some other way to get out of here by then.

"Great, I'll be up in an hour to remind you. Goodbye," Sherlock says before doing that little smile he always does.

It's almost been an hour and I can't think of any other way they will let me stay home. Sherlock is very consistent with me wanted to go to college. Well, if I'm going to go I'm going to need something to keep me entertained. I grab a few things from my drawer in the bathroom before going to lie back down.

Sure enough, after about 5 minutes Sherlocks back.
"Right, best be off, don't want you being later then you already are."

I just get up without saying anything and head out of the building, I'm too tired for this shit