Beyblade Club: Let's Get Started!

Currently I'm having motivation to write this story again so yeah!-

Let's get started :>
------------------------------------------------

Outside of the Aoi house there stood a petite girl or Y/n
She knocked at the door and soon was greeted with the face of Mrs. Aoi

"Oh!, Y/n what a lovely morning, IS there anything you need?"Chiharu asked.
"Yep! I'm here to pick up Valt! Is he awake yet?"Y/n asked. "Ah, He's not awake yet but I'll go ask Toko and Nika to wake him up while that happens come inside first!"Chiharu said.

"Very kind of you ,Ms. Aoi. Thank you."Y/n said smiling. As she enters "Excuse my intrusion."

"Toko, Nika please get your brother off the bed!" Chiharu exclaimed, "Okay" Toko and Nika said simultaneously.

"He's not there?" Toko asked confused, "Did he maybe get up and leave?" Nika asked back , They soon heard foot steps and saw Y/n walking near them
"Is Valt awake?" Y/n asked the twins. "We don't know" Toko said.

But soon their question was answered when they heard Valt sleep talk?/Shout
The twins look over the bed and saw Valt, "Should have known"Toko and Nika said deadpanning.

"Hm..I know how to wake him up!" Y/n suddenly said as the twins looks at her confused, She takes a step and takes the glass of water and smirk at the twins.

"Why don't you pour this onto him! Somebody has to fix his backpack ,neh?" Y/n said winking at them as they smile and take the glass of water and pour it onto Valt.

"Woah! Hey why am I all wet?!" Valt asked but his question was answered as he sees Y/n and the twins laughing at him causing him to turn red from embarrassment.

"Hey come on! We're gonna be late!" Y/n suddenly said rushing out if his room as he gets prepared.

"I see that you managed to arrive before class today" Principal Shinoda said as Valt and Y/n were at his office.
"Most of the time I get here before the Bell rings , Did he make it onto the classroom?, Yes he's through!"Valt said with enthusiasm, Y/n just smiles focusing on principal Shinoda.

"It's great that your doing so well at the beyblade tournament , But school is still important."
"I know sir , And that gives me an idea" Valt replied.

"Oh really? I hope it has something to do with your alarm clock" Principal Shinoda said.
"Getting up for school would be easy if we had a beyblade club here" Valt said raising is hand.
"..And how would that be helpful?" Principal Shinoda said.

"It helps build school spirit just like volleyball , Soccer and art clubs , A Beyblade club will totally help learn new focused techniques and strategies." Valt reasoned Y/n who was staying quiet ever since they came on the office sweatdrops on this.

"Well.. I suppose so" Principal Shinoda said giving in. "Well what do you say? Pleasee?" Valt begged.

"Yes, Let's do this!" Valt said putting on a sign with a really bad drawing of Valtryek.
"You actually got him to let you make a Beyclub."Y/n said looking amused.

"Yup! You're joining the Club right Y/n?!"Valt asked excitedly, "Sorry , Valt. Clubs aren't really my thing. And I've already joined a team back in Spain." Y/n replied. Her thoughts drifting to a golden boy.

Valt who heard this statement had a sad face but soon went away as he respects his Crush Decision.
"Alright then Y/n but if you ever wanna consider joining just let me know alright?" Valt said.
"Yeah~"Y/n said smiling.

Valt has been trying to make people join the club , Sadly they have excuses such as they are already at a club.
"Atleast I can count on you joining the club" Valt said , Infront of Valt is Rantaro seating and reading his book that he always have.