Kakariko Village, the Mission to Free the Divine Beasts

After safely setting down among the fields of Hyrule, the Five Summoned Heroes along with Link set out for the Dueling peaks, following the route that King Rhoam described for them. It would be a bit of a long trek, but with some of them using horses, it wouldn't be a long journey to walk. 

As they journeyed along the road, the group got to know each other a little bit more.

"So, what you mainly do where you come from is travel around the world searching for various items called "Shen Gong Wu" that do a variety of different things and keep them out of evil hands?" katara asked Raimundo.

"Yeah, that's mainly the short version of everything. The Fung-meister would tell it a bit longer if he was here." Raimundo mentioned. "And in a way more cryptic way."

"Seems a bit easier than what I'm doing. My brother Sokka and I are traveling all over our world to teach Aang, the current Avatar, all four bending styles so that he can save the world from the Fire Nation." the waterbender replied.

"That's a pretty cool place you come from. I bet there are a lot of strong people in your world to fight, I wish I could go there." Luck piped in.

"Dude, is fighting all you ever talk about?" Raimundo asked. "You gotta get yourself some more hobbies."

"Nah, I'm good. I'm happy as long as I get to fight strong people. Well, that and also staying with my Magic Knight Squad." Luck said. "Oh, right! Magic Knights are the defenders of the Kingdom where I come from."

"You're from a kingdom too? Its gotta be as big as this one, right?" Chase asked.

"Nah, our kingdoms are way smaller than this huge place." Luck replied.

Chase seemed to notice that luck didn't lose the smile on his face, as if he was constantly happy. Was he dysfunctionally born or something?

"How about you, Chase? What's your world like?" Katara asked.

"Well... it's pretty wild, i'll say that. Where I come from, almost every human being on the planet has this special ability we call a "Quirk", that's 80% of the entire population by the way." Chase explained.

"That many?!" Katara asked.

"Yup. And most people who have these quirks become literal superheroes. Its become pretty common in society, and the supernatural has become super-normal. There are so many heroes in the world now, and it's not uncommon to find a battle between heroes and villains to be the talk of the town." the young boy explained.'

"Cool! These heroes must be really strong!" Luck beamed. "Hey, do you have a Quirk, chase?"

"Yeah, I do. But i only use it in real clutch situations, I don't pull it out willy-nilly." Chase said. "Gotta save your best moves for the right time, right?"

"Awww, that's no fun. I was hoping we could fight and go all out on each other." Luck said.

"Were supposed to be a team, kid. It's never a good idea to kill your allies." Ace spoke up a bit seriously. "Trust me... I know."

"You do? Wait... have you killed anyone close on your crew?" Katara asked, a bit worried.

"No.... but someone else did. And now I'm chasing after that man." Ace said.

"Whoa... heavy stuff..." Chase thought.

Ace saw everyone looking at him nervously as he shook it off with a smile. "Anyway, don't worry about my life story for now. We've got somewhere to be, don't we?"

"Y-Yeah, we do." Katara said.

"So chase, do you wanna be a hero where you come from?" Raimundo asked.