The Infernal Divine Beast Vah Rudania

Near the Bridge of Eldin, at the sight of another Magma Cannon, Yunobo was seen hiding in his shield as two Moblins were cornering him.

"Yaaah! Im scared! Someone, please help me!" Yunobo cried out as the Moblins taunted him. Before they could do anything else, they were suddenly and swiftly cut down by Luck and Raimundo. Yunobo noticed them, as well as Chase, Katara, Link, and Ace arriving right behind them. "Wow! You guys are crazy strong, goro! You saved me again!"

"Were glad you're unhurt, Yunobo." Katara nodded.

"I would've been in real trouble if you guys hadn't come along, Goro." Yunobo then looked around as he sighed. "Still no sign of Boss, eh?"

"Yeah, hes a no-show. HIs back pain was really hurting him." Raimundo reluctantly explained.

"Huh? After all that trouble we went through to get those painkillers, they didnt even work?" Yunobo said. "If theres nothing we can do, i guess i'll head back..."

"Wait just a minute!" Chase interrupted. "Were not going back to the village and leaving that Divine beast to rampage all over your community."

"Thats right," Link said. "We want to board Vah Rudania."

"WHAT?!" Yunobo gawked in surprise. "You're all gonna try to board the Divine Beast? Who do you guys think you are, Lord Daruk? Its dangerous in there, Goro!"

"Not if we weaken it first," Katara mentioned. "If we damage it good enough, it'll retreat up the mountain into a good spot for us to board it."

"That might be possible... but why risk it?" Yunobo asked.

"Because its the only way in?" Luck asked in return. "Plus we wanna save this kingdom too."

"I dont really get it, but im sure you must all have your reasons, goro," Yunobo said. "The only problem is, Boss raised the Bridge of Eldin so that Rudania couldnt come over here. And without Boss to operate the cannons to lower it, you guys are out of luck, Goro."

"Not a problem. Dont you remember we used one of these things to get you outta the Abandoned North Mine? We can operate these things no problem." Ace said.

"And of course, we'll need your help too, Yunobo," CHase mentioned. "We can use you as a cannonball the same way Bludo always does."

"You guys want me to help you with Rudania? Really, Goro?" Yunobo asked.

"Of course! I dont really get it much, but you play a big part in attacking that Divine beast, so you'll be perfect to help us out!" Luck encouraged.

"Cmon, you're Daruks ancestor, you got his power. You've totally got what it takes to help us out," Raimundo said.

"(Even though I'm afraid of everything, these guys want me to fight by their side anyway, goro...)" Yunobo thought before he gained some determination. "Alright, then its now or never! I'll be the cannonball, and together we'll drive back Rudania!"

"Yeah!" Luck cheered.

Yunobo then activated Daruk's protection and inserted himself into the Cannon chamber. Link then positioned the cannon to fire at the bridge of Eldin, armed it with a remote bomb, and fired Yunobo right at the bridge, lowering it down with a big crash.

After that, they all crossed the bridge together to the foot of Death Mountain itself. At the base, Vah Rudania was climbing around the mountain until it sensed something was off. It then roared, unleashing small flying drones that took up different positions on the mountain trail.

"Uh oh! Sentries! If those spot us, Rudania will go nuts and the mountain will erupt, Goro!" Yunobo said.

"Leave those to me and Luck, you guys focus on blasting that overgrown salamander!" Ace said.