The Fires of Death Mountain, Scion of a Great Hero

With one Divine Beast back on the side of the good guys, it was time to move on to the next one. That one being Divine Beast Vah Rudania, who was roaming around the base of Death Mountain, an active volcano that is the hottest part of Hyrule, those even entering its range of heat without proper protection catching fire.

Luckily, the heroes were able to capture some critters that had fire resistance right outside the mountain and cook up long-lasting Fireproof Elixirs for each of them to drink right before they entered the range of Death Mountains scorching heat.

"Okay. Everyone got their Fireproof Elixirs ready?" Katara asked, holding a bottle of black liquid. Link was holding one as well, so was Chase.

"I finally got mine right, so I'm all set," Raimundo said, holding his own bottle.

"I'm all set too!" Luck said.

"So, we each will take them at once before going into Death Mountains heat range. That way we'll be good to go as we venture to Goron City." Chase said before he looked and saw that Ace... didn't have one.

"Uh... Ace? Dude? Wheres your Elixir?" Raimundo asked.

"Huh?" Ace asked.

"Your Fireproof Elixir? Y'know, the ones we've been making so that we can go into the region around Death Mountain so we literally don't get cooked like we're in an oven?" Chase asked.

"Oh, that. Don't worry about me, I don't need one." Ace said.

"Seriously? We all know you're made of fire, but does that really translate to being naturally fireproof?" Chase asked.

"Trust me, i'll be fine." Ace assured. "Drink your Elixirs and lets get climbing this mountain already.

With that, the five heroes who actually needed the Elixirs drank their shares, and the group headed into death mountain. Link made sure not to pack any wooden-based weapons, as they would catch fire immediately.

Making their way past the scorching cliffsides, Lava rivers and goron filled mines, along the way Link did a favor for a passing Hylian tourist, and got himself a chest piece for the Flamebreaker armor, which would make him resistant to Death Mountains intense heat without the use of an elixir. The set would altogether be found at a shop in Goron City, to which the heroes hurried over to.

When they neared the entrance to Goron City, suddenly they were rained down in front of by balls of scorching hot magma. After which, approaching the gates to Goron city, they heard a deep, guttural roar.

Along the face of death mountain, the heroes could see it, even from farther away. Climbing around the mountain was the weapon itself in the design of a Salamander, walking on all four legs with its feet on fire, likey from dipping them in the magma flowing from the mountain constantly as it was gripping to it like any lizard would, red lights glowing all over it.

 Climbing around the mountain was the weapon itself in the design of a Salamander, walking on all four legs with its feet on fire, likey from dipping them in the magma flowing from the mountain constantly as it was gripping to it like any lizard w...