The Tempestuous Divine Beast Vah Medoh

Link and the Five Summoned heroes landed on Medoh as the Hawk Superweapon continued to fly through the sky. Link assessed the Travel Gate to Medoh as it turned on.

"Travel Gates online. Now we dont have to worry about repeating the process of launching ourselves into the air." Chase said.

"Good, dont wanna do that again." Katara said.

"Well now, I've seen that face before..." a voice spoke out. "I had a feeling you would show up eventually, but making me wait 100 years and arriving here with five extra hands is a bit... indulgent."

"Hello Revali," Link replied. "Sorry to keep you waiting."

"And were hardly extra hands, we were summoned here to help Link save Hyrule, thanks," Chase said.

"That's not how I perceive it," Revali said. "But regardless, you're all here to wrest control of Medoh away from Ganon, correct?"

"That's right. Is there any other reason we would be?" Katara asked, a bit annoyed by Revali's additude.

"Well then, the first thing you'll want to do is find yourselves the map," Revali said. "The Guidance Stone nearby will contain the layout of Medoh. Can you all make it there?"

"Hey, l like this guy," Raimundo smirked, pointing a thumb to Revali's voice.

The group went inside Medohs interior and crossed over a gap with metal platforms, obtaining Medohs layout and its controls.

"We got the map. We know the drill from here Revali, activate the 5 terminals located across Medoh, just like the last two beasts." Chase said.

"Most observant. Medoh's terminals will be primarily located in its wings, and getting to them will be quite a challenge," Revali said. "Think you're all up to it?"

"Just sit back and watch. We'll have it all done before you know it." Raimundo said.

With that, the group ventured around Medoh to all its terminals. They solved numerous puzzles and they had to traverse outside to get to some. But in the end, they managed to get all 5 activated in good time.

"That was all of the terminals!" Revali declared, a hint of surprise in his voice that they pulled it off. "Now all that's left is the Main Control Unit. Head over there, and flap to it!"

"Okay, we're going, geez." Ace said.

They headed over to the top of Medoh's back as Link activated the main terminal. That caused malice to surge from it as taking shape was another blight. Same red mane, but a differently shaped head, and on its left arm was a Laser Cannon. It let out a screech as wind blew around it.

 It let out a screech as wind blew around it